+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sally girl wow! You've stumped me! I got 27 eggs and thought that was a lot so congrats! Upside to PCOS!

I'm currently in the middle of a freeze all cycle. Annoying yes, but its taken 3 weeks for my bloated belly to come down and for my body to feel back to normal so it can only be a good thing.

There are also lots of studies out there that suggest a FET is better than fresh as your body has less drugs in it.

I'm excited to hear how many fertilise for you! I had 20 fert and 18 frozen ( 8 x hatching blastocysts and 10 x 8 cells I think )

There is also a thread for freeze all here
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=527057

Medicare needs 28 days between cycles to rebate you again so you'll need a cycle break. I got AF 7 days after EPU and am currently waiting for AF again so I can start my FET.

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Sept/Oct FET Transfer
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 01-09-2014 at 22:08.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies!

I've just started my first IVF cycle. Started jabs on Tuesday last week. We've been TTC #1 for the past two years. DH's little men were given a 100% clearance rate and I was diagnosed as "Unexplained Infertility".

Did 6 rounds of OI with Letrozole (BFP - late chem, BFN x 5) as my FS doesn't think I'm ovulating naturally (AF every 2-3 months) and now onto IVF. Had a HyCoSy a fortnight ago which showed I have polycystic ovaries (have always had the symptoms, but bloods always came back in normal range, but FS was always convinced I did).

Have been jabbing for 6 days now (7th day of jabs tonight) and wondering if anyone else is on the same timeline as me, or is able to shed any insight into what I can expect?

Dose: 200 Puregon for first 4 days, then dropped to 150 (first bloods at day 5 showed levels of 3000!). BT and scan at day 6 showed good follie growth and told to drop Puregon again to 112.5 last night. Orgalutran (250) for the past three nights (including tonight).

Wondering if my EPU will be this week or next...

Wishing you all luck on your journeys. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Welcome @Shrillian

Good on you for joining the thread, it helps to have support. Hope your journey is a short and successful one

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ScubaGal & @Grace1. It's weird to think I've made it to IVF, but also thankful I have more steps to help me on my journey to my take home baby.

Thanks for the info, Grace. I've got another BT this morning (plus maybe scan as well?) so I'll update after. Was only wondering as I have a friend's wedding this Saturday and was wondering if I'll make it or not. Thinking not (2.5-3hr drive away).

Good luck in your TWW!!! How long ago did you transfer? Are you taking Crinone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby still in my 2ww my BT is 15DP5DT which will be Thursday. How is your 2ww going?

AFM - I have been POAS it was getting darker up till yesterday and had some bleeding however today bleeding has stopped and POAS was a fainter line so I'm guessing the bleeding was AF other that this is a chemical. Those of you who have had a chemical how did you know or confirm it? Was it after getting your BT?

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Grace1
    Didn't have an EPU ... All my embies are frozen. Managed to freeze 8 3d ones a few years ago.

AFM: feeling very up and down at the moment. It's 6dp3dt today. Had some bleeding this morning (with FMU - prior to pessary). Was bright red. Had the same last cycle at around this time. Putting it down to pessary reaction rather than implantation bleed as it's very bright.

Just gotta hang in there til Sunday. And keep telling myself that just because I am getting similar things this cycle doesn't mean it will be unsuccessful ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    That is so exciting @ScubaGal it seems to have all happened really quickly!!! Can you bring your bt forward if you have already had a bfp??
    @Twinkley - have you had your first bt yet?? Fingers crossed all is ok
    @BettyW my stimming partner a massive congratulations that is very exciting
    @Bundleofjoy - how far along are you??

well I am 7dp5dt and it's doing my head in that I can't poas from the pregnyl shot I had on Friday!!!! Will probably poas thurs or fri.... The 2ww is killing me
    @ScubaGal yes, I know the feeling of being terrified until BT-it sucks!. I had a Chemical 2 mths ago and was so excited that I got a positive HPT, the nurses were so excited too they even told me my due date and put me in the books! Then that afternoon the BT came back at a 37.
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby Today I'm 6dp5dt, I don't do the shots. I'm just on crinone. I might POAS sunday/monday..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby still in my 2ww my BT is 15DP5DT which will be Thursday. How is your 2ww going?

AFM - I have been POAS it was getting darker up till yesterday and had some bleeding however today bleeding has stopped and POAS was a fainter line so I'm guessing the bleeding was AF other that this is a chemical. Those of you who have had a chemical how did you know or confirm it? Was it after getting your BT?

Hi Twinkley, sorry to hear that the line is fading with my first chemical I still had a faint line showing so I had a BT done where they confirmed I was pregnant but HCG levels were very low. So I went back in a week and the levels had completely dropped by then (and the line had faded altogether)

The second chemical I had the line barely showed up and faded before my BT, plus my period was in full flow so I didn't bother with a BT that time around. Although your clinic might insist you go in, mine doesn't.

Could it be that your urine was more diluted?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bundleofjoy my BT is on Thursday so still few more days away. However not feeling very confident at moment.
    @Bongley Thanks for the info I'm.so sorry you had to go through that. I have been POAS at sametime each morning but yesterday I did drink a tonne of water and also before bed so that's a good point it maybe that it's diluted I'll just have to live in Limbo Land for a few more days. I'm just not feeling confident as the bleeding stopped and now the line is fainter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Twinkley - sorry to hear line is fading. With my chem from OI, I had it confirmed with BTs. First was 48, second was 19. Still had a positive digi for a day or so after.

AFM, had another BT and scan today. I might be at risk of OHSS. Boo. But bloods are killer - my body is responding really well to the meds.

Saturday: 3914
    Sunday: 5296

Will find out today's numbers later this afternoon.

After Sunday's scan, FN said no to OHSS. But after today's scan she said it might be possible. Boo. I really hope not, as I'll have to wait another cycle for transfer. Though she said I'd have to wait for a period and I don't get those normally, so not sure if I'd have to wait for a natural cycle or they could just prompt me with Provera, if it came to that.

FN today thinks I'll be triggering tomorrow night and EPU will be on Friday. Eeek!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (02-09-2014)