+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundle of joy View Post
    @ScubaGal @woof5105 I agree it's strange that all clinics test at different times. hmm I'm tossing up whether or not I will POAS. In the past with my IUI's I always have. Knowing me I will haha :P I will prob wait until 10dp I'm too nervous! What day did you test @ScubaGal?
    I saw a first almost invisible line at 4dp5dt, a clear line yesterday at 5dp5dt and it was slightly darker today. You could test from tomorrow or Wednesday with FMU and you might start to see something.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (01-09-2014),KitiK  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal that's so exciting! congrats!! Even better to hear that it's getting darker . When are you off for Bt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundle of joy View Post
    @ScubaGal that's so exciting! congrats!! Even better to hear that it's getting darker . When are you off for Bt?
    Thanks. I'm still terrified because of the miscarriage last month. It's going to be a long week waiting for BT which is on Sat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    @woof5105 oh I didn't realise you had 3day embies yes of course too early for you to POAS. Here's the link to work out where you're up to if you haven't already seen it: http://www.nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/embryo_transfer
    @Sally girl good lord that's a lot of eggs. Did they say how many were mature? You might be giving @amiracle4me a run for her money with that egg haul. She has also done a freeze all.
    Not sure they are mature. I get a call tomorrow letting me know if/how many fertilised. How many did amiracle4me get? How Long does it take between a freeze and a transfer?

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Ttc since August '13. Diagnosed PCOS February '14
    No ovulation on 50mg, 100mg and 150mg of clomid
    Soon to start on the ivf journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure if they are mature. I get a call tomorrow letting me know if/how many fertilised. How many did amiracle4me get?
    What is the timeframe between the freeze and when they can be transferred? I will have to take primolut to bring on AF.

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Ttc since August '13. Diagnosed PCOS February '14
    No ovulation on 50mg, 100mg and 150mg of clomid
    Soon to start on the ivf journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. I'm still terrified because of the miscarriage last month. It's going to be a long week waiting for BT which is on Sat.
    That is so exciting @ScubaGal it seems to have all happened really quickly!!! Can you bring your bt forward if you have already had a bfp??
    @Twinkley - have you had your first bt yet?? Fingers crossed all is ok
    @BettyW my stimming partner a massive congratulations that is very exciting
    @Bundleofjoy - how far along are you??

well I am 7dp5dt and it's doing my head in that I can't poas from the pregnyl shot I had on Friday!!!! Will probably poas thurs or fri.... The 2ww is killing me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefullyanotherbaby For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    That is so exciting @ScubaGal it seems to have all happened really quickly!!! Can you bring your bt forward if you have already had a bfp??

well I am 7dp5dt and it's doing my head in that I can't poas from the pregnyl shot I had on Friday!!!! Will probably poas thurs or fri.... The 2ww is killing me
    The bad news is that the 2WW madness doesn't end with a positive POAS result. You'll be thrilled for three quarters of a day then terrified up until the BT

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    My last pregnyl was on a Friday, Monday I had a line, Tuesday it was basically gone and Wednesday it had started getting darker again. So you could POAS Wed/ Thu, or today/ tomorrow and Wed and watch to see if the line gets darker? Good luck whichever you choose!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

Hopefullyanotherbaby  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sally girl that's a huge amount of eggs! Good luck for your fert rate

14. The Following User Says Thank You to littlekiwi For This Useful Post:

Sally girl  (01-09-2014)