+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I know it's not a terrible thing. I have had a bone marrow transplant so I have a fairly suppressed immune system already as I have had a few immune system v my body (graft v host) flares. So I know I will catch everything. Just hoping that this cold doesn't send my immune system into overdrive which it has done once. Hopefully the HCG numbers are nice and high enough it will keep everything in check.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    @LadyLouise how much are they up by? Apparently for some pregnancies it only doubles by 60%... Fingers crossed for you
    Hopefully just a slow starter. Went from 178 to 669 in 7 days. FX. I think it is a bit of over analysing sometimes. IVF is very precise and the right numbers at the right time are crucial. With 'normal' pregnancies unless TTC, it is so random- realise AF is late; POAS; oops; see Dr; have a US; oh wow! I'm preggers! No worrying about Hcg numbers, BT or TWW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PUPO!! transfer went well today. At this stage we have 3 to freeze and they are monitoring the rest. i have to call on Friday to get definite freeze numbers

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sherbet1230 For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (10-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

@sherbet1230. I hope your 2WW passes quickly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Grace1
    Great news
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby
    Good luck today! Just had my BT so now the long wait for results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Ree888 How are you travelling? Was it today you were having your follow up scan? Hope it all goes well and gives you some answers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Likewise @Ree888 and @MrsChino what's next on the cards?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ScubaGal. I’m basically just waiting for AF to start around the end of Sep and then I’ll start jabbing again. A big challenge for us this time will be DH’s work travel schedule. My cycles are normally 29ish days long. If AF arrives on or after day 29, we’ll be fine, but if it comes any earlier, he could be away for EPU. I had the mother of all meltdowns last night when we realised this - waiting and doing nothing has been really hard, and I want to get going again so badly! The thought of postponing is frigging horrifying from my (somewhat fragile ) perspective. But we’re going to ask FS about freezing a backup sample from him in case he can’t make it back in time. Has anyone else done anything like that? Unfortunately he can’t reschedule the trip, and no one else can go on his behalf…

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Thanks @ScubaGal. I’m basically just waiting for AF to start around the end of Sep and then I’ll start jabbing again. A big challenge for us this time will be DH’s work travel schedule. My cycles are normally 29ish days long. If AF arrives on or after day 29, we’ll be fine, but if it comes any earlier, he could be away for EPU. I had the mother of all meltdowns last night when we realised this - waiting and doing nothing has been really hard, and I want to get going again so badly! The thought of postponing is frigging horrifying from my (somewhat fragile ) perspective. But we’re going to ask FS about freezing a backup sample from him in case he can’t make it back in time. Has anyone else done anything like that? Unfortunately he can’t reschedule the trip, and no one else can go on his behalf…
    We had a frozen sample as a back up, gave us a lot of peace of mind.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    We had a frozen sample as a back up, gave us a lot of peace of mind.
    Oh, that's really reassuring! Makes me feel better to know other people have done something similar

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (11-09-2014)