Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Hopefullyanotherbaby

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Ree888, oh hun sorry to hear that. You don't deserve anymore hiccups. Hope it disappears by itself and you can get cycling again asap. Haven't heard of what your FS wants to try but hope it does the trick for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @sherbet1230 - have you heard from the clinic?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone out there in ivf land!!
    i was wondering if anyone had any advice or success stories for me?
    i had both of my fallopiann tubes removed last April I have recently just had my 21 day appointment with my FS and found out I will be on the antagonist regime I also have elevated ANA levels and will be starting prednisolone and aspirin for that as I got a cold and couldn't start this cycle I'm waiting to start my gonal f injections day 3 of my next period until about day 5. Day 7 start cetrotide until about day 11 or 12 until I have a injection of ovidrel. I have a AMH of 51 so indicative of PCOS but I seem to ovulate every cycle and they don't seem to worried about that
    Im so excited though bring on early October

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydream101 View Post
    i had both of my fallopiann tubes removed last April I have recently just had my 21 day appointment with my FS and found out I will be on the antagonist regime I also have elevated ANA levels and will be starting prednisolone and aspirin for that as I got a cold and couldn't start this cycle I'm waiting to start my gonal f injections day 3 of my next period until about day 5. Day 7 start cetrotide until about day 11 or 12 until I have a injection of ovidrel. I have a AMH of 51 so indicative of PCOS but I seem to ovulate every cycle and they don't seem to worried about that
    Most of that I didn't understand lol no Fallopian tubes? What are your ovaries connect too? Sorry if that's a stupid question :/

I was on gonal f, cetrotide and ovidrel and I'm not preg so hopefully that works for you too. My AMH was 124 hahaha FS said Jesus that's 4 times the normal rate. Well and truly PCOS and I hardly ever ovulate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had severely damaged and blocked tubes cause of pelvic inflammatory disease. I had to have them removed due to hydrosalpinges which is pretty much a poison from the infections which can still reach the uterus with the tubes attached so for a higher success rate with ivf and given the fact I would never conceive naturally they had to be removed.

Well yes hopefully it does work....
    I am currently being treated for anti nuclear anti bodies, no Fallopian tubes and PCOS I was just wondering if anyone out there knew anything or had any advice
    thanks for your nice welcoming advice..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I had severely damaged and blocked tubes cause of pelvic inflammatory disease. I had to have them removed due to hydrosalpinges which is pretty much a poison from the infections which can still reach the uterus with the tubes attached so for a higher success rate with ivf and given the fact I would never conceive naturally they had to be removed.

Well yes hopefully it does work....
    I am currently being treated for anti nuclear anti bodies, no Fallopian tubes and PCOS I was just wondering if anyone out there knew anything or had any advice
    thanks for your nice welcoming advice..
    Hi @babydream welcome to the thread, hope you have great success with IVF.

There are a few gals around who have similar things to you, so far from what we've seen on this thread some of the women with PCOS seem to respond really well and get lots of eggs

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Babydream101 - welcome! I just went through my first IVF cycle (antagonist), but using Puregon, Orgalutran and Leupropelin. Had my EPU yesterday. Not transferring this month as had to change from Ovridel trigger to the Leupropelin due to risk of OHSS.

Had a HyCoSy a few weeks back that confirmed I had PCOS (bloods always came back in normal range, so never confirmed till now), but I don't ovulate regularly (if at all).

Good luck to you and hope you get a good result!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you scuba girl and shrillian it's all so daunting And any support from people going through the same thing is amazing.
    thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Babydream101... Welcome!! I was on very similar drugs... What level go gonal f are you on? I'm also on prednisone for high nk cells and not aspirin but clexane injections!!! What clinic are you through??