+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @ScubaGal no wonder your lines were so strong! Congratulations!! Target baby sale started today too, off you go lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlekiwi For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (04-09-2014),ScubaGal  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Well BT results are in. Looks like I'll be out. Hcg is 23 they said would like it to be 100 have to keep taking pessaries and back again Tuesday but with a low number like that not likely to rise. Will see what the next plan of attack is Tuesday.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Really sorry to hear that @Twinkley I know you must be feeling heartbroken.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    Line is slightly lighter - not sure if it's because the other one is 24hrs old... And this one is taken 6mins after... When I looked an hour after the lines were the same!!!!
    They do darken overnight so check them both tomorrow once the new one has had a chance to darken too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby I don't think its the pregnyl, esp if it showed up quickly and is a strong line (which it is). I had pregnyl as a trigger then the 3 boosters and my last booster was a Thursday and I POAS on the Sunday morning, the day before my BT. Im now 28 weeks so FX this is your sticky one
    @ScubaGal things are looking good for you
    thanks @Molros and good to know..... So did your line stay dark the whole time ? Fingers crossed I am the same

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    They do darken overnight so check them both tomorrow once the new one has had a chance to darken too.
    @ScubaGal massive congratulations that's so exciting!!!! Are you 11dp5dt today???? I so hope my levels are like yours..... Are you having any symptoms? I have nothing ....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefullyanotherbaby For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    @ScubaGal massive congratulations that's so exciting!!!! Are you 11dp5dt today???? I so hope my levels are like yours..... Are you having any symptoms? I have nothing ....
    Nope, 9dp5dt today. And no symptoms really. I'm a bit tired but I've been travelling and staying up late..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been a while since I've been on here. Hopefully having a thaw transfer tomorrow. However had to do my first pregnyl tonight and crushed the tops on both of them. Does anyone have any tips?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Nope, 9dp5dt today. And no symptoms really. I'm a bit tired but I've been travelling and staying up late..
    Wow your numbers a massive for 4w!!!!! You must be so excited!!!! I am beside myself anxious if I'm pregnant tomorrow!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefullyanotherbaby For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    Been a while since I've been on here. Hopefully having a thaw transfer tomorrow. However had to do my first pregnyl tonight and crushed the tops on both of them. Does anyone have any tips?
    if you utube you to do it it shows you I think you break it out not in is the key

Thanks
    Reviews