+ Reply to Thread

Default Newbie here and looking for help please!

Hi everyone,
    I have no idea where im posting so apologies if this is in the wrong area!
    Im looking for some help.
    First off - has anyone heard of/has Unruptured Follicle Syndrome? Im wondering if you can provide me with some support or doctors who are willing to treat this.
    Long story short - i have just done an IUI cycle using a donor which was unsuccessful. I only am allowed one more cycle before having to move onto IVF which i cant afford. So this is all i have! Everything is riding on this cycle!
    In the past with trying to fall - i seem to have this disease as i appear to ovulate, symptoms all point to it, nice follicles, LH etc. But even with timed intercourse etc i never fall. Someone asked me if i actually release an egg. I always assumed i was.
    So anyway - my last IUI cycle has a 5000 trigger and 1500 support. Has anyone ever used Lupron for a trigger? Or a 10000 trigger of HCG? Has anyone spoken to a fertility specilaist who might help?

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Hi BubbaJ.

Welcome to bubhub! I pray some of the women on here can help you out.

I did 4 iui's with donor sperm. All were unsuccessful. It wasn't until I did IVF that we realised that although my linin was perfect, my follicles were amazing and all hormones spot on... Some of my follicles were empty! No egg was being released.