+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default How quickly to fall pregnant again.

Hey guys...
    Just wanting to hear stories of people getting pregnant after a miscarriages. How long did it take you?
    I've just lost mine on Friday (blighted ovum measuring 6 weeks and I was 9 weeks along) and now seem to be having a normal-ish period...
    I want to get back on the pregnancy train ASAP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im sorry for your loss. I'm wondering the same thing. My little one's heart stopped beating at 7 weeks 5 days just over a week ago and I had a d&c last Wednesday. My OB said to wait one cycle then see him to check everything is ok. He said the lining needed to replenish. If this is a natural miscarriage for you, have you considered getting checked afterwards to check it's all clear before trying again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So sorry for your loss We conceived 2 months after our mc, we weren't actively trying at the time but we also weren't preventing.

Eta: That pregnancy is now a beautiful 3 year old boy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

Sally1981  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that haley86. Good luck in the next phase of your TTC journey hoping you get your next bfp soon. (Big hugs).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was pregnant 7wks after my blighted ovum (i had one period inbetween) Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My GP suggested that we wait a couple of months, for my hormones to settle and also to allow time to grieve. I really wasn't mentally ready to contemplate a baby for a few months. I miscarried in August last year and I was pregnant again in January this year.

New bubba is joining us next Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I waited for one period to come before we started trying again. I fell pg on the second cycle - with my first son and the lost baby, it was the first cycle that I fell pg so I feel like my body obviously needed two cycles to recover. ,one was a natural miscarriage at 5w5d.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry to hear

I had a blighted ovum last January and, once the bleeding stopped, started trying right away. I conceived again that May.

I was told to wait 3 cycles but felt that I wouldn't be able to move forward until I was pregnant again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had one period between my miscarriage and falling pregnant again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Sorry to read of your loss. My gp told us to wait 3 months. It then took us 10 months of not trying not preventing. 2 months of actively tracking cycles and bam. He will be 1 in 2 weeks.

Goodluck.

♥ me & my little boy ♥