+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Meeting new people

Has anyone connected with any one on line and become friends in everyday life .
    Are there any such Web sites...
    I have come across people on BH that are very similar to me in the things that they struggle with and stuff and make me think that they would be ideal to make friends with off line because we are alike then I find that they live in other states ...........

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RuffledPansy For This Useful Post:

tazz475  (02-09-2014)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have friends in real life thanks to this website. They live interstate but that just makes actually meeting them all the more exciting I say! And I have met them

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've met heaps of really nice people. Google meetup and then put in your city or town, there are heaps of social groups on there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing, I haven't found any other sites... But I've met quite a few lovely ladies from bh and there are plenty I'd love to meet but like you mentioned, they live too far away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meetup! It's awesome RipperRita!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyflower For This Useful Post:

RipperRita  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have met almost all of my friends online first. I am terrible at making friends in the real world, and yet for some reason am able to meet friends that I've known online without being weird at all. I guess it's because I often feel like I know them so well already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't met anyone from online in real life, but I would def like to. I think Bubhub and DIGs are a good place to start. I'm a member of meetup but haven't gone to any...bit nervous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I have met heaps of people from here over the years and one member feels like more of a sister than a friend. Have met people from dating sites meet ups too.

Many of the people who i have met or would love to meet from bh have travelled my journey with me growing as a mum and a woman and without their encouragement, i dont know where i would be today.

Just reach out to them. They might think the same thing as you. You never know.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vue View Post
    I haven't met anyone from online in real life, but I would def like to. I think Bubhub and DIGs are a good place to start. I'm a member of meetup but haven't gone to any...bit nervous.
    At the fear of looking stoopid, what is a DIG group? Seen it lots and can't figure it out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You don't look stupid! Acronyms are so annoying when you aren't sure what they stand for. DIG means due in group, like a group of mums all due in the same month will be in a group together online

13. The Following User Says Thank You to vue For This Useful Post:

BbBbBh  (02-09-2014)