+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ttc no. 2 naturally after ifv

Hey everyone.. Well i haven't been on this site for a while! But i am back. 8 months ago i gave birth to the most amazing little guy. I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility so after years ttc we went down the ivf route. We are ready for baby two yo join us and was wondering if any of you have fallen naturally after ivf?

I actually can't believe we are here jumping on the conception train again! So excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes we did! The month before we were ready to stim again! It only took six years of unprotected sex.
    All the best on your TTC journey.

Me 39 DF 35
    DD ICSI April 2011
    DD natural November 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    We did too! We were classed under unexplained infertility.

DS1 was conceived on our first FET cycle.

I got my period back when he was 7 months old and fell pregnant that cycle. We weren't officially trying but weren't using any contraception as didn't think I could fall pregnant naturally. Was a big surprise as there's only 16 months between them.

DS2 is now almost 1.5 years old.

Good luck!! I was always skeptical when people told me stories of their friends brothers cousin (or whatever) falling pregnant naturally after IVF and never believed it would happen to me, but it did.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Natural conception here after IVF, DS was 12months and BF. I was just about to prepare for a frozen transfer. Infact I was at my Chinese dr starting the pre transfer acupuncture and herbs and he advised me to go home and do a HPT. BFP! Due in 3 weeks (our infertility was explained and IVF chances were apparently not great let alone natural conception). Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We had unexplained infertility before having DS (ICSI cycle #3).

My period came back just before he was 5 months old. We decided to stop using contraception when he was 9 months old and I conceived naturally when he was 12 months old, almost to the day. At that time he was still having 1 BF each day. Unfortunately the pregnancy was ectopic.

Good luck!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, conceived DD (4 years) from ICSI and had gone on to have 2 more naturally. DS 19 months and DD 10 weeks.