+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    I want to go (we have annual passes) but me and DH can't go together as we don't have any family here to babysit.
    I was thinking of organising a visit via a local Meet Up group so I can go, but if anyone else is heading there I'd be glad to tag along!
    I would happily come watch your 2, or have them to my house if you and your DH would like to go together! If your not comfortable with that you're welcome to come along with DH and I when we go

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    I would happily come watch your 2, or have them to my house if you and your DH would like to go together! If your not comfortable with that you're welcome to come along with DH and I when we go

Thank you! I'm comfortable with it, but just not sure about the kids. Lol. They're not too good at bedtime so it may just be me tagging along with you guys, but we'll see! So lovely of you to offer. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    We are going we get free tickets wirh our passes. I've never been before is it all the mazes on one night? Or different ones depending on what day you book for?

All the same but expect to wait fooooooooooooorever in line!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please give lots of love to the F&B staff, some of them will work 14-16 hour days during fright night with no overtime pay. I used to be one of them lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by callmedragon22 View Post
    Please give lots of love to the F&B staff, some of them will work 14-16 hour days during fright night with no overtime pay. I used to be one of them lol
    What no overtime pay 😱 it looks like a fun night to work.

Haha I wanna do Draculas too one night !

Yep all 4 mazes every night it's on (weekends) I'm getting skip the line tickets 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensha View Post

Yep all 4 mazes every night it's on (weekends) I'm getting skip the line tickets 👍

These skip the line tickets...sound wonderful. I may have to get some myself haha. I have to wait for my mum to pick a night she can have my boys so I can book my tickets. She lives right near movieworld so we'll get them on the way home probably.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm currently stalking movieworld Facebook page waiting for the last maze announcement.

Woooooo so excited I've got peeps to talk fright night with now lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensha View Post

Not when you don't leave until 1:30AM. And nope... You have to sign a form that puts you as a multi-hire employee (as there's different parks/AOS/Events etc). So your fright night shift is technically a 'different' shift to your day shift so they legally don't have to pay you overtime. When I was working in F&B during Fright Night I started at 8 or 9AM and left at 1AM. Clever business people getting the zombie makeup done is really fun though!!

Have they put a cut off to how many people can buy the fast track passes? They didn't use to and people got pretty pi$$ed lol. If you can go on a week night, quieter than the week nights.

Thanks
    Reviews
    At this stage it will be a Saturday night because of week commitments with people going. It'll be busy but I'll be buying our tickets as soon as they're open to the public and getting the skip the line ticks. Ah if there was a cut off that would prevent everyone getting then and defeating the purpose of then lol.

I remember last year they were still selling the skip the lines during the night.

Oh that is a sneaky way if paying staff 😱 what do you mean by F&B staff?

Last year we did the walking dead first and then the evil dead (we missed out on opening show) it was worth it because those were the two lost popular mazes with the lines I would say 2hr wait.

Last edited by Jensha; 06-09-2014 at 15:17.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jensha For This Useful Post:

meljemillie  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I reckon it would be fun to work as one of the scarers! What was it like working in a theme park?