+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    He'll be 4 in December and sits down still. Had to go in the bushes once cause a docs surgery nearby where he was with my husband wouldn't let him use the toilet. He got confused doing it standing up. He's not ready yet

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DS has stood since he toilet trained at 2. He initially used a step so he could pee into the toilet. Now, at 3, he is tall enough to not need the step.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DS has also always stood up, he does not need the step now but did when he first started - he literally just copied DH and I must be lucky as he had really good aim !

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS has stood more or less since we toilet trained him at 2.5 with the help of a step. And in public toilets he just stands on my feet. We bought targets off eBay when he wees on them they change to a picture. It helps him aim. Mind you he doesn't hold it he just kind of leans forwards and moves his body to adjust the direction of his ******, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just before DS turned 3. I wanted to get rid if the potty and I brought some ping pong balls drew some faces on them and sent him in there with DH. Worked a treat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds started not long after he toilet trained at 2. I think he just copied dh. He has good aim so it's not messy, and I prefer he stands at public toilets so he's not touching anything.