I gave birth to my beautiful son in January 2013. It is now August 2014 and I still have a pregnant looking tummy. I basically still look 6 months pregnant.
When I am usually explaining myself to professionals etc (personal trainers, dietitians and doctors) they tell me "you don't look 6 months pregnant". However I have random people asking me when I am due, even two doctors and three midwives asking me when I am due.

I work full time and travel 4 hours per day for my work (when I say I don't have time to exercise, I really don't. I rarely get to see my son during the week) I am pregnant with my second (10 weeks) and I want to look into some options of how I can correct my body after I give birth. My first delivery was natural and I am wanting to go that way again for my second. Can anyone provide me with any advice or options that may help. I think I might have an umbilical hernia and diastisis recti but I am not 100% sure. I have recently undergone a *****oscopy and endoscopy along with an ultrasound of my abdomen and everything was normal.

Help please as I am getting desperate.