Baby/ Girl Models wanted for lifestyle shoots showing off gorgeous clothing | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Baby/ Girl Models wanted for lifestyle shoots showing off gorgeous clothing

Hi everyone,

We are currently looking for female baby (6-9months) and little girl (2-4yrs) models in Sydney for lifestyle fun shoots showing off our online start-up's gorgeous handmade clothing collections.

These are not huge productions so nothing too stressful for kids. The aim is to capture their natural movements and plays. Shoots might be indoors or quiet outdoors areas (eg. in a quiet park) and will be done by our female photographer friend and my husband. I'll also be around to help and cheer

If you have an outgoing, smiley and photogenic daughter(s) you would like to put forward, please email me at misstee1601@gmail.com the following:

1. A recent image or two of your daughter(s)
    2. Your child's name(s), age, height, clothing size
    3. What makes her smile/laugh?

As an exchange for your and your munchkin's time, we will offer digital files of the photos and a free gorgeous clothing to take home.

Note: you will need to give us your consent to use the photos on our online store and social media, eg. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.

If you would like any more info than above, please let me know.

Tee.
    Last edited by misstee; 28-08-2014 at 18:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by carlyie; 28-10-2015 at 09:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Would you take a tall 16 monther? Not quite too but super cute and loves posing for the cameraImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1425715404.326909.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by carlyie View Post
    HI Miss Tee

Just wondering if you have started added boys clothes to your collection and if you need any boy models?

Cheers
    Hi carlyie,

Yes, we will be trying out a few styles pretty soon starting with some hand knitted cardigans this winter, followed by our springs styles.

I don't have the exact date yet but I think we'll be ready to do a photoshoot end of this month.

Please could you remind me how old your boys are and their sizes and if possible share a couple of photos?

My email is misstee1601@gmail.com (for the photos )

Many thanks.
    Regards,
    Jacklyn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    Would you take a tall 16 monther? Not quite too but super cute and loves posing for the cameraAttachment 68089
    Hi SpecialK,

She's absolutely gorgeous!!!

Could you please let me know what size she's wearing? Is it a two? Has she done any photoshoot before and was it for a brand or just personal?

I don't have the exact date yet but I think we'll be ready to do a photoshoot end of this month. Would that timeframe be ok with you?

Many thanks.
    Regards,
    Jacklyn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My almost 3 yo follows instructions pretty well and likes her photo taken. She might be interested if I ask her nicely. She is a size 3-4.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by misstee View Post
    Hi SpecialK,

She's absolutely gorgeous!!!

Could you please let me know what size she's wearing? Is it a two? Has she done any photoshoot before and was it for a brand or just personal?

I don't have the exact date yet but I think we'll be ready to do a photoshoot end of this month. Would that timeframe be ok with you?

Many thanks.
    Regards,
    Jacklyn.
    She is in a size 1-2 depending on brand.
    She hasn't done a shoot before. Just these few shots in the park with a friend who is a professional photographer.
    EOM would be fine as long as it's a mon, tues or Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Are you still interested in photoshoot

Hi BbBbBh, we have a photoshoot coming up next Thursday or Friday (TBC) for our new winter styles. It will be an outdoor shoot, perhaps in a park close to Sydney CBD.

Are you still interested in participating? Also, would you mind sending me a photo of your little one?

Many thanks!
    MissTee
    Last edited by misstee; 18-04-2015 at 15:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SpecialK, we have a photoshoot coming up next Thursday or Friday (TBC) for our new winter styles. It will be an outdoor shoot, perhaps in a park close to Sydney CBD. Unfortunately those are the only possible dates at this point in time for our photographer.

I know you mentioned Mon to Wed but i thought i should check with you anyway. Are you still interested in participating?

Many thanks!
    MissTee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry MeeTee, I work Thursday's and Fridays so no can do...