+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Cerebral Palsy

Not sure if this is the place. I have just been told my DD has a mild case of cerebral palsy. She has just turned 2. Is there already a thread on here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you are going ok adjusting to diagnosis xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey cool cookies. I know we chatted on another thread not too long ago.

My daughter doesn't have CP (she has a syndrome) but some of the things you are likely facing would be very similar to what I face daily with my dd. Big hugs as you deal with the diagnosis. I hope you are doing okay.
    Here to chat anytime. xo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, cookies. My daughter is 3.5. Also has a mild CP. Diagnosed at 6 months. Is a very independent, cheerful little girl with a great sense of humor. Can imagine how you felt at the time of the diagnosis. Am able and willing to share our experience, information on support that is available. Give me shout if you want me to share.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cool cookies, I hope your okay. My dd (nearly 3) was diagnosed with cp in July.
    Here if you'd like to chat. There are a few fb groups as well- with a wealth of info. If anyone would like details please pm me and I'm more than happy to pass the links on ...

It's a difficult thing to accept. Well it has been for me.