+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm constipated too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you got something good to treat it? I ended up in hospital . I really should have seen it coming as I have such a sensitive system.

I'm on movicol sachets and laxative liquid every day. Might be worth checking with your GP? Best to stay on top of it. Trust me when I say you DO NOT want to go to hospital to have it treated. Yuck yuck yuck

GL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm unsure what's safe in regards to laxatives in pregnancy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey well I was prescribed the Movicol and the Gelac laxatives while in hospital and my clinic uses them too. But I think always best to check with your doc. Remind me how many wks are you? Maybe you can still ask your clinic nurses?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The pharmacist said that the ingredients in movicol have changed so it's now 'unsafe' for pregnancy so has just given me benifibre. Seeing my dr Tuesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry only about 5 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancinjude View Post
    The pharmacist said that the ingredients in movicol have changed so it's now 'unsafe' for pregnancy so has just given me benifibre. Seeing my dr Tuesday
    Wtf!! Thanks for letting me know. I'll call my doc today!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 1 pregnancy, cramping at five weeks

Hi ladies this is my first pregnancy at 31 years. I have pcos and endo, just got referred to flinders medical centre for fertility treatment only to conceive naturally. I'm nervous of course about how much cramping is normal. This forum has helped so thank you. I've had period like pain for 7 days with constant cramping today. I hv my blood test tomorrow to check my levels. On Wednesday I was in significant pain, today's is just a constant cramp .... I won't freak out unless I have spotting or increased cramping. I've also been getting shooting pain to the left up the entrance to my cervix, what is this?? I saw someone mention ligament pain???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default What's 'normal' in regards to cramping?

Quote Originally Posted by Magenta01 View Post
    Hi ladies this is my first pregnancy at 31 years. I have pcos and endo, just got referred to flinders medical centre for fertility treatment only to conceive naturally. I'm nervous of course about how much cramping is normal. This forum has helped so thank you. I've had period like pain for 7 days with constant cramping today. I hv my blood test tomorrow to check my levels. On Wednesday I was in significant pain, today's is just a constant cramp .... I won't freak out unless I have spotting or increased cramping. I've also been getting shooting pain to the left up the entrance to my cervix, what is this?? I saw someone mention ligament pain???
    Hello. For me the cramping sharp or not sharp was normal for me almost from the beginning. It can be pain from the corpus luteum forming and /or ligament pain. I also had the sharp shooting pain in the vagina felt on the cervix for my entire pregnancy
    How far along are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 weeks. 👍