+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you all so much. That seems like such a simple way to organise them. I don't know why I didn't think of that myself. Previously I've done folders for events which was ok but then random family photos, mainly the kids, I had started folders for each one but now there are so many kids in the family it was getting a bit frustrating so I've just been dumping them in a "to sort" folder.

Am going to look into the tagging also so hopefully it'll be easy to find photos of a certain person or event etc.

I haven't printed any photos in ages, well probably ever other than wedding photos. But I just bought a bigger usb so I can finally start using my digital photo frame so need to sort them first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need to do this too! Once they're all organised though, what do you do? Put them on hard drive?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have almost finished organising mine. I won't lie it's a bit involved.

I start by organising them by year, then month. I have them all named by event and sequential numbers (I.e birthday1, birthday2, birthday3). I have them all saved on a portable hard drive.

I am in the process of making photobooks for each year. I will then put a cd in the back of each photobooks with that years photos and videos.

With printing photos I have found the snapfish app is great. You can select photos, have them printed and delivered really easily.
    Last edited by Mellie29; 26-08-2014 at 20:02.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellie29 For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (26-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have ours saved on an external hard drive, folders arranged by years, months and special events, holidays etc.

In the lounge room we have a large digital photoframe that plays random photos from over the past 10 years. It has usb memory stick that I update with favourite pics every few months. I recently added some scanned pics from my childhood, which the kids love. It has a timer and comes on at 7am and turns off at 10pm.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SpottySocks For This Useful Post:

Mellie29  (26-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpottySocks View Post
    I have ours saved on an external hard drive, folders arranged by years, months and special events, holidays etc.

In the lounge room we have a large digital photoframe that plays random photos from over the past 10 years. It has usb memory stick that I update with favourite pics every few months. I recently added some scanned pics from my childhood, which the kids love. It has a timer and comes on at 7am and turns off at 10pm.
    Oh a timer is a good idea. I have a digital frame but always forget to turn it on