Closed Thread
Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Just wanting to wish you Girls all the best too! xoxo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (27-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    5 follies now but 3 are tiny - the 2 main ones are 11mm and 10mm, lining 5.5mm. It won't be enough. The nurses there annoy me a fraction, declaring cancellation before they've spoken to Lynn. Anyway I'm sure they'll call and cancel me later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 feeling for you but it sounds like you went into this scan knowing what the probabilities were. For your first stim with Lynn it sounds like she got a fairly decent haul so with a little tweak hopefully your next stim will have even better results.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (27-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Kel I hope you don't get cancelled, you have been on stims for a while. If she cancels you ask her if the protocol can be started on the highest dose from the beginning of your next cycle not start you off on 300ui. For us low amh peeps, there's no point in starting low. It's good that some more follies popped up that shows that the fsh drug she's got you on is waking up your ovaries. Just need the dose right from the start.

Jem how are you travelling ?

Scuba OMG that harmony test !! I remember waiting for those results and driving myself nuts from worry. I got the call about 12 days later and was relieved to get a low risk result. When is your result due ? Wishing you a low risk result as well. I had a massive migraine at around 16 weeks which went for a whole week. Had to call the OB after hours and she told me to take panadol every 4 hours and that did the job. Was so bad it was making me queasy, and I never even had morning sickness.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (27-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 feeling for you but it sounds like you went into this scan knowing what the probabilities were. For your first stim with Lynn it sounds like she got a fairly decent haul so with a little tweak hopefully your next stim will have even better results.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Errr okay so maybe I jumped the gun. Clinic called and Lynn wants me to continue (those nurses that take it on themselves to insist cancellation before checking with her sh1t me). So yay!! E2 has jumped from 242 to 650 so it's tripled since Thursday. And I'm not on any kind of additional tablets this time, like at MIVF so I guess that's all me. Stimming til Friday then rescan. I feel an EPU coming on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jem70, how'd it go today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Kel that's fantastic news ! I'm sitting here cheering for you and I bet that the follies will have a few eggs happening ! How much longer will you stim for and how many days stimming so far ? I've stimmed for 20 days for one of my cycles.

Totally off topic, but did the bub hub site experience an outage before ? I was getting errors on both laptop and iPhone.