Closed Thread
Page 76 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @littkesparrow74 good one! I'd add to that promise you will stop over thinking and googling - my two IVF weaknesses!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, just chiming in with it ain't over til the fat lady sings! Keep going - stay positive and remember somethings are out of our control - it's $hit and you've every rea$on to be pi$$ed off when looking down the barrel of another BFN cycle. (Love the $$ - thanx BiB!)
    Babydust at y'all! X

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-10-2014),Jem70  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear about the slow follie development Kelly. Jolly nice to see you got 4 though. I wonder what's taking all your energy if it's not being used to make those follies bigger.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Faith, I asked myself the same thing re energy! I was not expecting to turn up today and they not have grown. I was wondering if the energy went into making the additional two! I can only think the low dose Menopur was not enough and am hoping the bigger dose revs them up for Monday.

Anyone know if there are issues with stimming longer - it's been 16 days since I had the Elonva. Are there concerns with quality if it goes on too long? Why do we have to stop if the follies are slow?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 in the US they are really comfortable with long cycles. Here there seems less enthusiasm. My biggest kick yesterday is having to battle for time with the FS whose focus is always the lead follicle. She wanted to trigger yesterday and just go after that! I know from experience that little ones can go from tiny to 10mm in 2 days so hold tight as long as you can - you've got nothing to lose.

I'm going to back my 5 minis for two mor days and make a decision Saturday - at my first scan FS did say two of my follicles were piggybacking so she couldn't measure them so I've got my fingers crossed the now 6mm were really tiny in Monday and have actually grown.

No more worry room left in my head - I'm hoping bad cycle = good quality - that would be worth it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    One of my bffs just told me she is 7 weeks pregnant. It was hard for her to tell me. I hate being that person everyone feels bad for! But I'm elated for her as her fertility (at 36) is hugely declined as well. She just had her amh tested and it is 1.5 which is low. So I'm thrilled it's happened. She's genuinely grateful too which makes it easier to be happy for her. I'm hoping she gets through this first trimester without too many issues.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are having a hell of a week @Kelly70

I never know whether people are quoting the Aus or US figures for AMH - I had mine measured a year ago at 9.7 which is really good for my age but otherwise not breaking any records - but that is only 1.4 ish on the other scale.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah that's an amazing amh for your age. My friends is 1.5 on the aus scale so it's super low for 36. She's v lucky.

So scan tomorrow @Jem70. Are you planning on sacrificing the lead follie and pushing for the smaller ones?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow - then she is lucky but I think it is an indication low AMH is not as definitive as some think.

@Kelly70 it's all down to the scan - if the other 5 have grown 2-3mm consistently yes it's worth sacrificing the lead - if not then I suppose we go after just the lead. Apparently orgalutron suppresses estrogen so even with a patch it's likely there's an egg on there.

Maybe a little luck will shine on me - I think like you this cycle has smashed me physically (not to mention mentally, emotionally).

How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jem70 - I've been running around all day and didn't get a chance to check in til now - how did the scan go?