Closed Thread
Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    @Jem70 and @littesparrow74 - where are you guys at? Another week til BT Sparrow?
    Test day isn't until Tuesday. AF is due today so I am on tender hooks making myself sick analysing every niggle. The Crinone and Pregnyl may hold it off. I deliberated for an hour this morning before my FMU if I should do a POAS but as I had my last Pregnyl shot last Sunday I thought I had better not. I handle the TWW pretty well until the last 4 days. I just want to shut the world out and sleep until Tuesday but have to go to a surprise party tonight.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (18-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are a stronger woman than me @littlesparrow74
    @Kelly70 I dug out my last round of results for your interest:

Day 4 scan 2 x 7mm follicles Left ovary only
    Day 9 scan 3 x follicles 1 x maybe - scan with FS so no details but she did mention some VERY small follicles that would 'be useless'.
    Day 11 scan 11mm and 9mm follicles right ovary, 19.3, 16mm, 15mm, 13mm, 11mm and 10mm left ovary - what a difference just two days made suddenly!!
    Day
    Day 14 scan Another one popped up on the right side making 3 - 15mm, 14.5mm, 11mm. Left side 21mm, 21mm, 19mm, 16mm, 16mm, 14.5mm

EPU at Day 17
    It really does show you how much can change - I seemed to be responding poorly until day 11- I was lucky FS decided she want to give the larger follicles a couple of extra days to grow or we might have missed all the littlies.
    Last edited by Jem70; 18-10-2014 at 12:06.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (18-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys. Kelly 2 follies are great persevere and don't worry if its a long stim I know it's a pain but sometimes the ones that grow slowly are the better ones. Sparrow stay strong and don't test at all if on pregnyl. I always used pregnyl during 2ww and it lasted a full 16 days in my system you don't want a false positive. When I got pregnant I was 18 days past transfer with no AF and was still too soft to test ! Jem where are you at ?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (18-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @Jem70 - I could only dream of having that kind of result but it's not possible with my bogus amh. I will be thrilled Monday if I still see two follicles and they have grown.
    @littlesparrow74 - I am feeling your nerves right now!! Tuesday is not so far away now. Sensible thing to do would be to not test til then - although I would be tempted to the day before as I would prefer a heads up. Stronger girl than me too!! I will be dying to hear the result Tuesday - keep us informed. I'm feeling pretty positive for you with 2 in there.
    @Helsbaby - I've not tried a gentler, longer stim before but makes sense in this age bracket I reckon... Interested to see how it pans out for me. it's going to mess me up next week at work as I start Oncall Wednesday for a week - I don't know how I'm going to get out if it if EPU occurs late next week or over the weekend! Kind of hoping I have to keep stimming another 10 days or something so I won't have Oncall to juggle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Helsbaby how is Angela doing? And how are you? I'm ok - just getting the nerves for first scan on Monday. I'm still really worried my stims are too high for my age but FS doesn't seem responsive to that conversation. @Kelly70 no point getting hopes up but just keep at it - your other side may jump on board which would be very exciting.

At least no migraine today thank goodness so the stims have settled - just how to hide the ugly bloat tonight!
    @Biscotti71 how are you out there - I'm guessing you're are still feeling a bit low?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops

Thanks
    Reviews
    Back on - but phone now 4% - will charge up.
    See y'all soon✨

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (18-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jem70 - what dose are you on? Is it gonal f, I can't recall the stim drug in your protocol.

I'd be overjoyed if the other side jumped on board - I still find it odd that the side that's produced follicles this time, my left, did not respond at all in previous 3 cycles. And the right side has now gone quiet. I'd love it to fire back up again but I'm pleased the left hasn't shut down altogether like I thought.

Yay @Biscotti71 back in the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 5 days gonal f and then menopur

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 I had only one side first round. Apparently it can switch from side to side - it's weird. I don't think anyone has a concrete theory but it does switch sides - it's not uncommon in the over 40s because we don't respond well to stims so the response is similar to our natural cycle of just one side.

If I was you I would stim as slowly as possible to give any little ones a shot.

i have a theory that I'm a slow responder rather than poor responder. I think my FS pushed too fast in my first cycle - but the results this time could prove me right or wrong