Closed Thread
Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Actually. I only saw one follicle on the scan but my report says 2 follicles at 6mm! Yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't understand why the ultrasound person didn't say anything to me. I told her I was nervous as I usually only get one follicle and I saw her measure one follicle on my left but she said nothing about a second follicle. The report says 2 follies, could it be wrong. I'm about to see the nurse so will make her check for me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 follicles is good @Kelly70 and even better that they are the same size. Slow and steady growth is better for quality than rapid growth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly that's strange that she didn't mention the second follicle to you. It dies sound like you will be stinking for longer, all my cycles were varied too. My successful cycle I stimmed for 18 days. Don't let it stress you, just keep going and hope the blood test shows good follie growth. Thinking of you and fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah her bedside manner left a bit to be desired I have to say - no warmth and no info whatsoever and I was borderline tears. I left devastated then looked at the report and saw 2 follicles. When I saw the nurse she said it must be correct and I expressed how happy I was to see 2 as I usually only got 1. She then said it was possible Lynn may think she can get a better result and that she may cancel - I said I'd really prefer not to cancel as this may be as good as it gets for me (hello 2 follies and the 1.2k hgh investment down the drain). She said Lynn was in Hawaii (!!!!) but was still working and she would decide what to do this arvo and they would call me if she decided we should cancel. I really don't want to cancel - what do you girls think, this is an improvement for me - but then again I have to trust her right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slow and steady is the way to go @Kelly70 don't listen to the nurse - Lynn knows your history. If you want to go to EPU just stand firm. This is good news!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Jem70 - it's interesting too as my left ovary did not respond at all in my previous cycles at melb, I thought it had shut down. Now it's grown 2 so she's woken it up perhaps. I'd love to see the right produce something too now. When I told that to the nurse that's when she mentioned Lynn may be able to get better results for me, ie/ get both ovaries responding. Anyway they gave me more Menopur and orgalutran and I've got another scan booked Monday.
    I hope not to hear from them today so I can just continue on. In the meantime, I'm back in bed having a nap, that was an emotional few hours!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nereid - thanks for your lovely words too, means a lot. I read your post on the other thread - massive luck for your first cycle x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Nereid  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Two is great Kel! I always had to stimm longer too so don't let that faze you. As long as your blood test indicates there is likely eggs in those follies, stand firm if you want to go to epu, its your choice I reckon! Congrats 😊

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Two is crap for the general population but it's good for ole depleted reserves here. All I wanted from my last cycle was to get to embryo transfer and all I wanted from this new cycle was to get more than one follicle so...... Winning!!

Just wish I felt better physically, I really do not feel great.