Closed Thread
Page 58 of 101 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ha - you've got a good memory @Jem70! I started it tonight (300iu). I had my first Orgalutran this morning too. I continue the two plus the Omnitrope until Friday. Scan booked Friday morning. Feeling much better today, clearly gotten used to it.

How are you feeling today? Gonal f is a doddle, dial it up and off you go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @littlesparrow74 hope you made it through your day and are off in lala land right now........ zzzzzzz....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 hit the water hard today and it definitely helps with the estrogen bloat.

i switched stims to the morning last time as I was waking up with migraines after jabbing at night. Crossing everything that it works again.

My scan is Monday. This protocol seems to slow things down so I'm nervous about scans - last time I had 2 follies on first scan, 3 on second and then it jumped to 7 then 9 - but I had to push to keep stimming - FS said the little ones weren't ever going to catch up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the jabbing ladies and keep your eyes on the prize. How are our lucky UTD ladies feeling today? And our new mummies, hope you are getting some sleep.
    I am feeling much more human today, had a decent sleep last night and had a good adjustment from my chiro this morning, having acupuncture this afternoon. They say it takes a village to raise a child, I say it takes a village to create one.
    Hugs to you all on this roller coaster.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly and Jem, glad to hear things are going well with the jabbing!

littlesparrow, glad to hear you are feeling better

Scuba, hope things are going well for you

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (14-10-2014),ScubaGal  (14-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @SpringRain - where are you at, I think from memory you are in a 2ww after a FET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly, that was a BFN as of last week. I had a big meltdown afterwards, with lots of screaming and crying, so will be taking a bit of a break from things to calm down before doing any more transfers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Actually scratch that Springy, just read your update on the other thread. Big hugs to you xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (14-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that @SpringRain sounds like a good plan to take some time out to get your head straight before trying again. It doesn't get any easier, in fact I think it gets harder.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (14-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, hope this cycle gets some of us a dash of BFP, gawd knows we deserve it!! I did a sneaky POAS yesterday - which I decided to do spontaneously after sitting in a Korean restaurant and not able to have a drink on date night with DH. I got up from our date, marched to the pharmacy & bought a test. Back to the restaurant (DH looking at me with a mildly amused frown)
    To the loo and used the POAS. Came up negative so after I rejoined DH, I had a nice crisp beer!!
    I had the trigger on Monday 29 Oct - so I'm pretty right it's a BFN?
    In the interim, progesterone and it's side effects are Hell. I've never been so tired and bloated, so to tell you all the truth I will be glad to see the rear end of this cycle #4!
    Also, I am very crabby and feel withdrawn from the world. Never fear tho' - once the hormones level out I will be a majestic Phoenix rising from the ashes of IVF failure.
    Power to you all Sisters, where ever you're at. XX