Closed Thread
Page 53 of 101 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm travelling ok. Trying not to read anything into any signs or symptoms but the combo of crinone and pregnyl is leaving me feeling pretty tired, bloated and a bit crampy. Test isn't until 21st, ages away!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good work sparrow, don't read into anything especially with the dreaded pregnyl or it will drive you nuts. I don't recall any different sensations using pregnyl for all the bfn and BFP cycles, just period cramps only. How is everyone else travelling ? The days and nights are becoming a blur, I just realised today that its Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Today is Friday and I just jabbed human growth hormone and the Elonva. No response so far, one of my friends suggested I may grow taller as a side effect (how rude!) but nothing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly - my hubby is a keen cyclist and he kept saying, got any hgh spare? Might be helpful for racing this weekend! - eye roll - he is very anti doping but he thought he was hilarious. Kept telling me stories about cyclists on hgh getting hairy or big chins/noses/feet ... I suspect their doses might have been a little higher than ours 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im tiny - i need that drug

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your boobs might grow Kel?!?!

Can I just say that Crinone would have to be the most horrific part of the process. I think I would rather inject my self twice a day than deal with the aftermath of that stuff. Eeeewwww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little sparrow - I agree. I was on 8 pessaries a day ... I swear I have PTSD from the experience 😊 next time I'm asking for the progesterone injection instead ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am I a freak or something because the Crinone pessaries are a nothing to me?...... Nothing to report that's ewwwy down below......Am I missing something or is it just that I'm on one at night? I've heard lots of reports of ewww- Crinone stuff but what is it exactly?
    Love from Crinone Rookie. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks
    Reviews
    Major TMI but I had a big chuck of 5 days worth of crinone come out this morning in a big blob. Maybe as you were only 1 a day it absorbs more. I can't imagine being on 8 a day @Vixjc but obviously worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    8 a day was totally ****e - felt like I was forever in the bathroom either inserting them or cleaning up after them. I seem to absorb it badly or something cos even on that high dose I had low progesterone readings. Biscotti, the pessaries I had were not Crinone pessaries, they were the Greek version Utrogestan which were pretty good, but when I ran out of that I was on Oripro (or something like that), sharp little buggers, insert them at the wrong angle and you can cut yourself internally and bleed. They melt up there, and what goes up must come down. Wet oily mess. Stains your knickers, and on 8 a day you need a pad not a liner. If you only did one at night I don't think it would be too bad, it'd leak out in the morning and you're done. But if you're taking them throughut the day, no such luck. Also they can irritate your cervix and make that bleed - which then convinces you that all is lost and its a BFN (which happened to me consistently until week 9). I've heard its less messy but just as effective to do it rectally - but I'm not up for that.

On my only OE cycle that resulted in an ET I used the usual dose of crinone gel/cream, nasty cottage cheese stuff. Was pretty pleased to stop that too to be honest. I hear the progesterone injections hurt like the devil, even for weeks afterwards, but I think I'd still rather that than pessaries.

The things we do! But as of today, I have 10 weeks and 2 days to go till I meet Ralph/Ralphette (unless I go early) ... wouldn't change a thing