Closed Thread
Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Okay I'm very naughty. Tested and of course, bfn. 6 days post 2 day embryo transfer, maybe a fraction early. Anyway it's released some tension POAS strangely! I have 2 more tests will try and hold out before testing again.
    Haha oh oops I didn't remember it was a two day transfer yep still too early. Sorry for being the devil on your shoulder at six days post two day transfer your embryo has had the same time to develop as 3dp5dt and I haven't heard of anyone getting a line that early. Wait about four more days and you might see something - there's a thread on here asking people how early they first saw a positive stick and only a couple saw something at 6dp5dt but 7dp5dt seems a better bet (which would be 12 days development total so four days from now for you). Sorry for egging you on!! 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    No POAS till at least Monday or Tuesday.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (28-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No I had to go and do it Scuba, the tension was killing me!! I feel much better now ahhhhhh. Haha. Okay I'll impose a ban until Monday. Naughty POAS sticks were calling to me from the pharmacy near work.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (28-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday @Helsbaby for yesterday - I'm a Virgo too!

I'm with you @Kelly70 if the sticks are there you might as well give it a shot! Who know when the HCG will kick in!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (28-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay I'm very naughty. Tested and of course, bfn. 6 days post 2 day embryo transfer, maybe a fraction early. Anyway it's released some tension POAS strangely! I have 2 more tests will try and hold out before testing again.
    Naughty!! It's going to be a challenge not to - can't see a cheeky POAS causing too much havoc as long as you are remembering NOTHING is definitive until the BT sings..!!
    ✨🌈✨

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (28-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Girls - did no harm which is good.. But maybe that's because I know it's too early. If I POAS late next week and got a bfn that will be harder. BUT I think I could try again on that same protocol and maybe get another embryo to transfer. I know what the good signs are for me now - high e2 at the final scan for one, seemed to indicate a better quality egg.

Now - whether to go see Lynn still is the question, should this fail. My apt is not far away and I put the counselling off last week but it's on Monday. I feel like I'd want to try that flare cycle again at Melb and I'm convinced my donor has super sperm!! I've got two more straws of that left.

Biscotti when do you head off to warmer climes??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 - hope for the best, prepare for the worst. If I was in your shoes and I had a shot at an appointment with Lynn I would grab it. Our FS is nice but she is not an expert - particularly with the 'older' gals. I know she had to go and speak to others because she didn't know what I was suggesting. I hope with every bit of energy I have you don't need to see anyone again, but until you know for sure I really hope you keep your options open.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (28-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hels!!! Last day tomorrow woohoo. Enjoy it lady.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem70 View Post
    @Kelly70 - hope for the best, prepare for the worst. If I was in your shoes and I had a shot at an appointment with Lynn I would grab it. Our FS is nice but she is not an expert - particularly with the 'older' gals. I know she had to go and speak to others because she didn't know what I was suggesting. I hope with every bit of energy I have you don't need to see anyone again, but until you know for sure I really hope you keep your options open.
    I'm with Jem. At least keep the consult appt and isn't Dr Lynne likely to get even more booked out with the press generated by Sonia Kruger?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hels!!! Last day tomorrow woohoo. Enjoy it lady.
    ERMAGERRRRD Hels are you due this weekend?!!! SO EXCITING.