Closed Thread
Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jem I busted the bottles a couple of times too, seriously they need a more user friendly method of administering it !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad I'm not the only one that thought it was a stupid method, I felt like a real nuff nuff. It was really nerve wracking but I did my first one with the nurse and she suggested I purchase a little contraption called a snap it which just snaps the top off $10 well spent I think. I did manage to stick myself in the finger and bleed all over the place, embarrassing! πŸ˜†

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh god I'm using pregnyl for the first time this cycle - have to admit my eyes boggled a little when the nurse showed me! Snapping glass wtf!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tap it so all the solution is in the bottom of the vial then use a cloth under your thumb - I had a double trigger so had to do two - by the second it was fine but the first - hmmm - not proud of my efforts

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Helsbaby in glad to hear you are starting to settle into a bit of a rhythm. I am sure the nights can be very long and lonely at times, your lucky to have your mum helping out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes thank god for her, she did the morning feed and change so I can get get some rest this morning because Angie was unsettled last night.
    For you guys using pregnyl remember during your 2ww you can't really do a preggo stick test and it drives you a bit nuts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hels - I am glad I can't do a test due to pregnyl this time. I drove myself crazy with testing last time, won't be doing that again.

Yay for mums helping out - I'd have to have my mum on board too if it happened, and she can drive me nuts!! I'd have to zip it and be thankful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree I like the idea of not being able to test early and the thought that any symptoms could be the pregnyl as it reduces my symptom spotting and early testing.
    I haven't decided about stating with mum and dad, I suppose it depends if I have a c section. I like the idea of mum coming to help each day then leaving, I think we might drive each other crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    That is pretty helpful actually - being forced not to POAS. Save yourself some madness that way methinks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you guys mean about staying with mum and dad and how annoying they can be, but you know you need her more for night feeds and changes etc so at least you can get 4 hours straight sleep lol.
    I'm hanging for when they sleep through the night lol
    I've got my home visit from the nurse on Friday where they do the first health check and I've got a whole list of questions lol.