Closed Thread
Page 37 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awww! What a little cutie! Great name too - rest up Hels. Congratulations!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Helsbaby - congratulations lovely, you made it woohoo!! She looks just divine. How are you feeling and how long in hospital??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Advise please ladies.... Do you know if you are allowed to take Panadol while stimming? I have had a headache all week and it has gradually got worse, I don't want to be a hero but I will push through if it isn't advised.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!
    Def can take panadol while stimming and post transfers. I found getting heaps of water in also really helps the stimmimg headache

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kelly, gals, they finally got me up today, I'm in a bit of pain which is to be expected after such a big cut but I'm up and walking. Angie is doing great although we are struggling with breastfeeding a bit. I've got 2 uni degrees, but I've never come across the rocket science that is breast feeding ! It sure is hard !! Ill be in hospital for 6 days. Lucky this joint is nice.

Sparrow , you should take panadol if you are suffering with a headache. Ira totally safe and is also safe during pregnancy.

Kelly lucky that uti was detected and will be treated before your cycle starts.

How is everyone else doing ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hels - Angie, so cute!! Can I ask how the c section was in the end - is it as scary as it sounds? I'm sure you'll get the hang of breast feeding with some practice, jeez not just a matter of slapping them on the boob and off you go clearly! How are you feeling emotionally - it's so massive, I can only imagine it's wonderful and overwhelming at the same time.

Actually I spoke to the nurses about the urinary thing. It's called urea plasma and apparently extremely common, 70% of the population have it and they don't usually bother even testing for it, but it can cause early delivery if left untreated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think i speak for all of us here @Helsbaby AKA:@Angelasmum!!! when I say how amazingly awesome and so good to see the fruit of a Golden Egg! ✨✨✨✨
    Your little girl is a doll - thanks for sharing your precious photo with us.
    Good luck with the boobies - I'm sure you'll be an amazing Mum.
    Big hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks biscotti it's all a bit scary but seeing your mini me makes it all worthwhile. Kelly the worst thing about the c section is the spinal anaesthetic. It's wierd because your brain tries to move a knee or toe, but can't. It'd almost like what someone who is paralyzed will feel. But you can't feel a thing when they are cutting you etc you only feel pressure when they are squeezing the baby out of you. Then it takes about 4 hours for you to get full feeling back bellow the waist. Then they give you morphine and you feel no pain for a day then when it wears off they start pumping you up with other pills lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's officially Feeling Fab on Friday for this little black duck!!
    Scan = 2 good sized follicles on the grow. Plus a mini.
    I'm very, VERY excited as have only had one folly before so two means a 100% improvement. Coupled with this good news is the E2, etc are all "normal" as well. So... another scan Monday and we will take it from there.
    Wish I could have some Champagne..!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Biscotti71 - yaaaaay for two follicles!! I for one know how exciting that must feel to you! I'm sooooo wishing to get more than one next time too. I told Lynn that my previous FS said they'd only ever get one follicle out of me and she said it can vary from month to month according to what is able to be recruited at the time. Two must feel soooo good lovely, congrats xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (27-09-2014)