Closed Thread
Page 35 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    ERMAGERRRRD @Helsbaby is it this week? Will we get to see baby pictures of an Actual Baby?!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So exciting @Helsbaby we are getting our baby tomorrow. Yippee!!!! I hope you are as excited as we are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, lol yes I'm anxiously waiting for tomorrow. The hospital will call me with a time to rock up. I've just got my bag ready and packed, now ill just sit here getting nervous lol. Thanks for all your well wishes, fingers crossed all goes well

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (24-09-2014),ScubaGal  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Helsbaby - hope you get some sleep tonight lovely, I really cannot imagine how you must feel tonight - but I do know you're about to have the most incredible experience of your life!! Can't wait to hear about it when you're ready, and maybe see a baby pic!!!

In more mundane news - sorry if this is a bit TMI - but i guess this kind of thing is why switching to a real doctor is a good thing - I got a letter from Lynn today saying I'd tested positive for a minor urinary bacterial infection that needs antibiotics to resolve it. Can cause miscarriage. Wonder how long I've had it. I've had tons of bloods done the past 2 years and it's never been detected. I guess ppl aren't kidding when they say she is thorough. Damn antibiotics now for 10 days! Might call their office tomorrow and confirm it won't affect my cycle starting in a couple of weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Helsbaby so excited your dream comes true tomorrow! Good luck and take care - of both of you!
    @Kelly70 do you have a date for the procedure yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @Kelly70 wow that's amazing you have only just found out about it but I agree a good sign for Dr Lynn being thorough.
    @Helsbaby good luck for tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Hels! Will be thinking of you all day - what a magical day, hope all goes perfectly! And accept all the drugs they offer 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly - I had the same thing with Greece, they tested for some infection they believe can cause ectopic and miscarriage and turned out I had a chronic one ... They treated it and here I am, 26 weeks later :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! So much going on here. And it's all really positive stuff moving forward. @Helsbaby wishing you all the best for your c-sec and the safe arrival of your precious girl. ✨✨✨
    Wave to all you other lovelies out there.
    Will do personals when I hit the desktop later - lots to catch up on. @ScubaGal - so pleased your little bean is sticking in there and doing what a good little bean should. It's exciting to have another positive on here! @Jem70 - how's your jabbing going? Are you cycling now? @Kelly70 - Lynn sounds like she's living up to her reputation by testing and finding that infection that can cause miscarriage and I'm excited for you in the next coming weeks to see what unfolds out of her "bag of tricks" of which I'm sure will get you over the line! @Sparrow how are you going on your long down cycle and the Synarel? That stuff made me a truly forgetful Nellie. @Vixjc -- you're heading into the next exciting chapter, the final third! How are you feeling?
    AFM - still plodding away on the clomid.
    Scan on Friday to see what's growing down there. I'm not as bloated / forgetful as previous cycles so maybe that's a good sign this cycle is a "fruitful" one. (If there are any signs we can rely on in IVF......!! Lol)
    But I have been a bit emotional. I'm really feeling sadness for the world and have to stay away from the one eyed media and all their negative, doom & gloom, bloodshed and terror. Does anything good become Newsworthy?
    "Horror movie, it's the 6:30 news."
    I'm changing the channel to Disney!

Have a superb day ladies.✨🌈✨

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I'm with you @Biscotti71 the news is terrifying at the moment. I feel like they've already won because I know I'm feeling afraid already.