Closed Thread
Page 33 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Scuba, should be no problem having a romp in the hay, the little bugger will be just fine as long as you do not have any unexplained bleeding or cramps etc. enjoy ! Also scan tomorrow OMG that's come quick !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scuba - I wouldn't be at all concerned,you probably rocked the little darling to sleep 😊 I can't comment on the big o being different thougj, poor DH has missed out completely since we got pregnant ... I know I'm paranoid, but he has particularly significant dimensions that can cause my cervix to bleed when I'm not pregnant, so I'm terrified that anything now would do some damage! We had so much bleeding in the first trimester I don't want to risk more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesparrow74 View Post
    Definitely feeling a bit ho hum about it all today. AF is still MIA day 35, had a scan this morning and had a bit of spotting so FS thinks the witch will turn up today or tomorrow. If she does ready to start jabbing on Sunday, if not off for a blood test on Monday. Good news there are no cysts to halt proceedings this time.
    I am feeling really numb and indifferent this cycle, am I turning into a heartless b**ch or just protecting my heart.
    How are you going @littlesparrow74 - have you started jabbing tonight?

And checking in on @Biscotti71 you're very quiet - all ok?

anyone else about to jump back on the roller coaster?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for asking @Jem70 - I'm back from the most painful couple of days in headache and lethargy hell.... Clomid.
    I'm just saying a quick hello and then putting this iphone down. My eyes are quite light sensitive. And I'm still tired.
    Helllooooo everyone else reading along, I will be back to base tomorrow.
    Sweet dreams and babydust to all.✨

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Jem70 yes I'm off again, as FS predicted AF arrived Friday night and started jabbing tonight. FX for stim cycle #3.
    I hope everyone has had nice relaxing weekends and are all revived by the sunshine ready to face the week ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Biscotti71 - the clomid sounds pretty rubbish, does it make you feel worse than the gonal f/injections? How does one take clomid? Hope you feel a little better tomorrow!

Sparrow - glad AF showed up - are they doing things differently for you this cycle or is it the same protocol?

Jem - you're still making your way through that massive cycle, few more weeks yet isn't it?

Hels - how are your nerves holding out?? Can't believe it's almost time, really doesn't seem like so long ago that we first started chatting and you were barely out of your first trimester and still feeling super cautious!

I'm feeling a bit flat too coming into this next cycle (can't believe it will be my 4th including the first cancelled one) - even having done the big switch. I'm taking all my supplements and enjoying being more active as the weather warms and eating well and trying not to drink too much wine But this process sure is wearying - I keep thinking a little wistfully of bathroom renovations and trips to Europe and dating and other things I want to be doing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know the feeling @Kelly70 i had plans to spend my 40th Birthday in NYC in November but some sacrifices need to be made. This is my 5th cycle over 10 months and I never expected it to be this long and drawn out. I was so naive in the beginning.
    I am doing a down reg this cycle, have only done flare cycles in the past as last time I tried a down reg I had a cyst on my ovary. I have been sniffing Synarel for 2 weeks then started the Gonal f yesterday. I had a scratch 10 days ago.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Biscotti71 rest well - you are such a shining light I'm sorry this is so hard!
    @littlesparrow74 and @Kelly70 I hear you! I don't think I'd be alone in admitting I thought I'd be a huge exception to the rule and it was all going to happen magically first time.

happy thoughts everyone - we need to keep encouraging each other forward - it seems we are all at the tough crossroad of cycle 3/4!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jem, Biscotti, Sparrow and Kelly, I'm sorry you are all feeling a bit ho him today, hope the cycles progress as they should with good results. Kelly I know what you mean about things you could have been doing instead of cycling. It's so hard but there is life after ivf and it will still be there later on. Think about all the things you can still do later with your mini me.

I'm ok not that nervous yet but I'm keen for junior to come out now as walking is difficult. I need a crane to get me out of bed.I have a feeling it's going to be a big baby, the donor daddy is 6'3 and I'm not short either ! It's funny how you will always be cautious right up until birth,the doc told me to continue to keep track of junior's movements right up until I am due to go in.

Anyway ladies I hope you all have a great day, its lovely here in sunny Sydney.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (22-09-2014),Kelly70  (22-09-2014),ScubaGal  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Scan went well today gals, little bean was right on track for 6+4 and heart beating away at 120