Closed Thread
Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely feeling a bit ho hum about it all today. AF is still MIA day 35, had a scan this morning and had a bit of spotting so FS thinks the witch will turn up today or tomorrow. If she does ready to start jabbing on Sunday, if not off for a blood test on Monday. Good news there are no cysts to halt proceedings this time.
    I am feeling really numb and indifferent this cycle, am I turning into a heartless b**ch or just protecting my heart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    The waiting is such a killer with IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly I hope there are no outages so you don't get called while you are on the meds ! Scuba, how are things going ? I'm starting to get cramps like period pains occasionally now and I'm hoping that I can hold out till my c section late next week !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sparrow that's great that you will be able to start soon. Bring indifferent is the best way to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Helsbaby View Post
    Kelly I hope there are no outages so you don't get called while you are on the meds ! Scuba, how are things going ? I'm starting to get cramps like period pains occasionally now and I'm hoping that I can hold out till my c section late next week !!
    Good thanks Hels, nausea has kicked in a little although it's really more like permanent heartburn with little relief...πŸ˜•

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scuba, I had that as well and it didn't develop into full blown morning sickness, in fact I had none at all the indigestion lasted a couple of weeks then nothing. Around that time the appetite hit and I couldn't stop eating, especially hot chips with gravy......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Helsbaby View Post
    Scuba, I had that as well and it didn't develop into full blown morning sickness, in fact I had none at all the indigestion lasted a couple of weeks then nothing. Around that time the appetite hit and I couldn't stop eating, especially hot chips with gravy......
    Yeah I guess it has a lot to do with your gag reflex and whether you are particularly sensitive. What I'm feeling is pretty uncomfortable and I could see how someone with a more sensitive stomach than mine would be quite sick from it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scuba - congrats!! Sounds like you're experiencing something quite similar to me. If you haven't already tried it, my OB recommended Zantac - it's over the counter and helps a bit ... Small meals, salt and peppermint tea also help me too.

So excited for you!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (20-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Ok @Vixjc and @Helsbaby you gals will tell me the truth - do you find that orgasm felt different in early pregnancy? I'm terrified I've killed the embryo a day before the scan...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ScubaGal - massive giggle here this morning - darls I doubt you've killed the embryo, if anything you've probably sent feel good vibes and increased bloodflow which has probably just enhanced it's environment. Have to say - I recall it feeling different in early pregnancy myself and also had the same guilty thought, but I think it'd take more than that if your bubs is a sticker.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (21-09-2014)