Closed Thread
Page 31 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girlies,

Just got back from a hair apt - got fabulous bouncy blonde locks again!

There's more than 20 guys on the list and I've marked off 4 that I like - can only see basic details though - can't see their ages. The 4 I like are all minimum 6ft with blue eyes and light hair, they're all tertiary educated too - I can see their interests and they have interesting stuff there - one guy is a writer and interested in literature, the arts, philosophy and another one is an IT Manager into science, technology etc they sound like they may have a few clues in their head. I'll be keen to find out ages and whether they've already produced kids.

So pleased with how today went - biscotti - switch lady. We can't expect miracles from her but at least we will know we are in the best hands possible, as Kel says. Kel my GP said she was the best also. She's a little bit fabulous in person I must say, I liked her immediately.

I asked her if I was likely to get more than one follicle from me and she said it can vary from month to month. She said my reserves are definitely low - but she also said my normal FSH indicates I'm not going into menopause any time soon. I like the idea of using a new drug and also injecting twice a day - Elonva morning and Menopur evening - she said it's like a steady constant feed to the ovaries.

Oh I'm quitting the dhea - she said the research and results had been patchy and not what they had hoped for originally - she said also some of her clients had grown beards and they were permanent!! And needed laser to remove!! Not cool man.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (18-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the update @Kelly70 so happy for you.

The whole process sounds so much better. If this time isn't the charm for me I'm thinking I should jump ship to Monash whether I can get into Lynn or not.

I just can't believe the donor list!!

At this rate we might end up on a cycle at the same time!
    Last edited by Jem70; 18-09-2014 at 06:49.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @Kelly70 beards!!! Definitely don't want that.

I like the sound of Phil the Philosopher. It's a pity you don't also get to shag them for the fun times.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scuba, I know, right!! That really WOULD be bang for your buck haha, see what I did there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I propose that we all get together for a wine or two once we get through the baby/ Breastfeeding stage. God we would have done laughs together because through this hellish ordeal you ladies make me smile everyday. Thank you

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (19-09-2014),ScubaGal  (18-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We would need pics of them if we got to shag them as well lol. I think it should be included in the price ! Can't wait to get back on the horse have a few drinks again as its been since Nye since I've had one lol. Wish I was in Melbs with most of you guys as all of my past work trips and oaks day marquee events are now all a blur !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Scuba, I know, right!! That really WOULD be bang for your buck haha, see what I did there.
    Love it

So pleased to hear it went well with Lynn and that donor list sounds MUCH better! I vote for the IT/science guy !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my goodies bag in the fridge and ready to get back on the horse - starts tomorrow....! (This is #4)
    Clomid, puregon, orgalutran and ovidrel.
    I feel strangely removed emotionally this time around. Sort of "ho hum" this month. Has anyone else ever feel the same way beginning a cycle? I'm wondering why I don't have any excitement brewing as in previous cycles....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscotti71 View Post
    Got my goodies bag in the fridge and ready to get back on the horse - starts tomorrow....! (This is #4)
    Clomid, puregon, orgalutran and ovidrel.
    I feel strangely removed emotionally this time around. Sort of "ho hum" this month. Has anyone else ever feel the same way beginning a cycle? I'm wondering why I don't have any excitement brewing as in previous cycles....
    @Biscotti71 feel exactly the same!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I felt like that on my 3rd cycle - it's hard to maintain a sense of optimism when you know what the reality is. But that's okay I think. Just keep putting one foot after the other and hope you'll be another Helsbaby!

Received a note in the mail from Lynn explaining potential side effects from using hgh. I'd told my brother about it earlier in the day and he said, check that it's safe, that's what Essendon footballers were injecting! Side effects are mostly fluid retention and joint swelling/issues. Doesn't sound life threatening but the note says I'm to stop if I have any joint pain. Don't think it's enough to stop me trying it (sorry body).

Gosh the melatonin I'm on now is much stronger than the last lot I got, it's compounded into capsules and knocks you right out for 8 hours. I'm Oncall at the moment and hoping I hear the phone if it goes off overnight!