Closed Thread
Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good one Kelly and glad she's giving you a go with your own eggs. It's going to come real quick and you can get started. Not sure about the scratch, I e heard of many women having it done before cycles start but I never did.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome Kel!! Told you she wasn't that bad! The whole set up is very efficient, her receptionists are fab too. Nothing is ever too much trouble. I've never had a scratch so can't comment on that. The melatonin is awesome, makes you sleep really well. She also said I would use elonva as it's a slow release and will work better for me. I'm going to book in for counselling soon too so I can start the process of selecting a donor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Well @Kelly70 that all sounds really positive and different! Are you feeling more hopeful?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes feeling much more hopeful Scuba but cautiously so - don't want to pin all my hopes on her as some kind of magician. She did comment on my low egg reserves and said I was in the difficult to treat category for sure.
    But just so happy to get another shot! Cycle 4 will start just before my 44th birthday. She didn't comment on my age particularly.

Kel - they are all so nice there absolutely, even gelled better with the counsellor who let me just have the one apt, no need for follow up. Was even a massive difference picking up my new melatonin script from the chemist underneath Epworth (4mg instead of the 2mg I was on) - they knew exactly what I was taking it for!

Got the donor list in my hot little hand too, having a coffee and late brekkie before I go in to work, might have a peruse now (yay the fun part).!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is awesome news Kel I'm glad she was so promising and you came away feeling like you can go forward.
    I had a scratch done last Wednesday, it was originally booked for Friday and they rang in the morning and asked me to go in early so I didn't have time to stress out and it was quick easy and painless. A quick little twinge then all over. FS showed me the biopsy afterwards eeeewwww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah they have bucket loads of the melatonin in that pharmacy! I get a couple of lots at a time so I don't have to keep going back to Richmond. Good to hear the counselling went well. How many donors do you have to choose from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope there are some virile young studs on the list !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Ooh yes can't wait to hear about the studs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to read you've had such a productive day @Kelly70 !!
    New FS sounds awesome and you've got me thinking.....maybe switch-a-roo too. She sounds like she's really good with older ladies such as ourselves. I've never even had the discussion about growth hormone or melatonin with my current FS. Somehow I feel I might be missing out on the key to Golden Eggland....
    Hmmm. This cycle for me starts tomorrow. It was also the last one if no go - and I've been looking at DE in SA.
    Maybe instead I should be seeing if your new FS will see me and what she suggests before I hop on a plane.
    Whatdayathink?
    (Ps what flavour stud muffin have you chosen? πŸ˜ƒβœ¨)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Biscotti71 - I would highly recommend Lynn if you don't mind waiting to see her. She's very thorough and will leave no stone unturned. I went to my GP yesterday and she asked me who my FS was and when I told her she said I was in the best possible hands out of any FS in the country!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (17-09-2014)