Closed Thread
Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscotti71 View Post
    Woweeee! 40k views - I wonder who is reading us..... And if we are of any huge help to them? Whatever the reason I know this thread makes for a good read. It's got everything. Sex, drugs and we are all a little bit rock n rollercoaster!
    Lol x
    Lol nice one Biscotti

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (26-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoy your break biscotti!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (26-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Biscotti71 - I start sniffing last week of September - we might be going at the same time!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (26-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks beautiful ladies - although I am a bit scared to be a testing buddy - I don't want to jinx things or something, is that weird? I think it stems back to when I was preg in 2012 at the same time as one of my BFs. We literally both started bleeding on the same day, both nearly 12 weeks and as we went in for our scans I thought, odds are one of us will miscarry. And it was me, argh! So there's my silly superstition.

But YAY for the emby on board Scuba, such a nice feeling isn't it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    And Biscotti lovely - fabulous that you have a new plan ready to go upon return from paradise!! What's the new protocol, can you share?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (26-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    And Biscotti lovely - fabulous that you have a new plan ready to go upon return from paradise!! What's the new protocol, can you share?
    It's antagonist with a puregon, clomid mix and orgalutran. Trigger ovidrel.
    Evidently the clomid makes your ovaries stimulate differently to all the others types I've tried so far.
    Feeling a bit flat today - weepy too. Not sure exactly why, I can't pinpoint a reason, just woke up this way. Possibly because of AF arriving. Possibly a come down from constantly cycling over the past 4 months. Possibly because the FS gave us the DE talk yesterday (again). Possibly if this newest protocol doesn't work then we may have reached the end. My E2 levels weren't very good either FS said. He'd expect higher.
    It's really a struggle being a low responder with lazy ovaries and out of date eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a ****ty ride Biscotti, no doubt about it. But feel happy that you are doing the very best you can to realize your dream. I got the donor egg talk before this last cycle too, I just let it bounce off me because I'm not there yet. It's hard work, I'm going through it too and the sadness is something that cannot be minimized on any level - but back on the Sonia Kruger topic - she said something that resonated with me - she said something like, "far worse things happen to people than not being able to have a child. I absolutely refuse to feel sorry for myself. I just won't do it".

I really can't handle it when people/friends who have kids already, give me the "poor you" vibe.. It's often not actually said, it's just something that hangs in the air. I have an amazing, blessed life and that will still be there for me when I come out on the other side of this. We really are one of the lucky ones kids or no kids. Sending you a massive hug Biscotti xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Couple of BFPs this week on the other over 40 thread, amazing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay I'm trying not to obsess but I feel way too good today. Much less tired, boobs are much less sore, my head's clear (so clear I am powering through work after being in a fog for a few days). Argh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't give up just yet Biscotti and Kelly, but yes there was life before ivf and there will be life after ivf too. I felt the same way before my last cycle (and that was going to be my last) and I was mentally prepared to move on if unsuccessful. It's amazing the way things turn out.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (27-08-2014)