Closed Thread
Page 17 of 101 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome back @Biscotti71!! We've missed you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi biscotti how was your holiday ? Scuba when is your next blood test or are you just going to go straight for the 7 week scan ? Hi everyone else hope you are all well. It's struggle street for now walking is becoming a chore and am getting bad muscle cramps in the legs. 2.5 weeks to go. Had my third trimester scan the other day and bubs is doing great, she is currently weighing in at 2.8 kgs which is just above average apparently.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Helsbaby View Post
    Hi biscotti how was your holiday ? Scuba when is your next blood test or are you just going to go straight for the 7 week scan ? Hi everyone else hope you are all well. It's struggle street for now walking is becoming a chore and am getting bad muscle cramps in the legs. 2.5 weeks to go. Had my third trimester scan the other day and bubs is doing great, she is currently weighing in at 2.8 kgs which is just above average apparently.
    Yeah BT on Tuesday so I'm in a state of permanent anxiety till then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there scuba, you're looking pretty solid my dear. Xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Kelly70: Just wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear of your BFN and that Lynne B can help you Luv!! Will be watching you from sidelines as I have been (apologies for not being able to get a msg to you until now). BH is having some kind of a sh*tfit and won't let me enter paragraphs atm, so just wanting to wish all the other lovely ladies on the thread the very best of luck for your BFP's too and to you all!!! xoxoxoxo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (07-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlondeinBrisvegas - thank you so much for thinking of me - I'm hoping I don't turn up to see Lynn and she looks at my history and tells me I'm wasting my time with my amh and poor response to the drugs. Could be the end of the road for me if so! Hoping she gives me a whirl and has some new magic up her sleeve. Starting to think magic is the only thing that might make this happen!!

Congrats on taking home your beautiful new bub too, you must be over the moon girl xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jem70, Blonde has just had a baby after going through AACEP protocol (although you are only just 40 I think Blonde?). Starting to wonder if I should look into this protocol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone - wow, a lot happens in 10 days or so on good ol' BH. @Kelly70 - I'm sooooo sorry your embie didn't make it. It was hard to read the posts you wrote and hear the optimism plus excitement slowly drain out, then to be replaced by what only we IVFers can know - strength to go it again. I wish Lynn has a magic trick for you to go all the way. That last cycle wasn't a complete fizz anyway - now you know you can make an embie. Cheering for you hunny xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    Well unfortunately fsh is now nearly 20 so I'm out. Menopause is in it's way. My heart is broken :-(
    Thank you for all your support girls, it means a lot to me. I hope you all get your bfp's soon! I'm bowing out of this race and going to try and come up with a plan B for my life once I get over my heartbreak. I'll check in every now and then to hopefully hear some great news from you all.

Take care girls xo
    @Kellyk77 - this has taken me some time to find the words to console you here in cyber BH land. But how to help mend a broken heart? I think there isn't a way to do that. I read somewhere long ago that a broken heart is a beautiful thing because once broken, it breaks open. The cracks and breaks in that heart are important because now that heart is more open to love and receptive to more feelings and awareness than a closed, whole heart.
    Whatever happens and wherever you choose to go next on your life journey, I sincerely hope you are surrounded by love and find peace, joy and comfort.
    Massive hugs x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    I got an early BT today when I went to the clinic even though official test date is two days away. My HCG is 297.

I'm beside myself. Just wanted to let you lovely ladies know you've really helped me get through this cycle and I'm keen to stick around if you'll have me so I can cheer you all on. ❀️
    @ScubaGal - this was a just a little bit awesome to read!! Whoop! Whoop!✨
    How darn exciting, you grow girl!!
    A little ray of sunshine to this thread - fab news and look forward to all updates. xx

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (08-09-2014)