Closed Thread
Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    Well unfortunately fsh is now nearly 20 so I'm out. Menopause is in it's way. My heart is broken :-(
    Thank you for all your support girls, it means a lot to me. I hope you all get your bfp's soon! I'm bowing out of this race and going to try and come up with a plan B for my life once I get over my heartbreak. I'll check in every now and then to hopefully hear some great news from you all.

Take care girls xo
    Oh gosh that's so devastating. I can't even begin to imagine how that must feel. Heartbreaking.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly77 I'm so sorry to hear about your results. I was ready to move on if last attempt wasnt successful, we are all proud, intelligent and independent women and bounce back and move on. I wish you all the very best.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (03-09-2014),Kellyk77  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    Thanks girls, your kind words mean more than you know.
    Kel I'm sorry about your bfn but I'm sure Lynn will come up with something new for you to get you across the line. You will see some great success stories over on the Lynn thread.
    This is probably not going to come across the way I mean it but I really hope you win the lottery or some equivalent of a big, good thing for you. It's just so unfair the way the dice rolls on this stuff, the way I see it, people who have so much to give and try so hard really deserve the chance to be parents. Not sure if there are other options on the cards for you in that respect so I just wish super good things for you.

I know that won't lessen the pain or take away the longing, but damn it, you deserve a win.

xo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kellyk77 there are no words but I will still try. I think we all known that the best potential mothers don't always get the chance to fulfil their destiny.
    I don't know either what plan b is for me. I've thought about having a crazy amount of fun for 10 years then ageing gracefully as a foster mother. Or maybe I will just move to Paris and drink wine and eat crusty bread and cheese as my hair turns to salt and pepper.
    i hope when the knife in your heart eases a little you get the chance to chase a new dream. Not today, but one day, you will at least hold the knowledge that you tried everything.
    Take care and thank you for your kind words and generosity of spirit,

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (03-09-2014),Kellyk77  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh you lot are bloody amazing! Each message has made me cry, your support really does mean a lot. You all know first hand how heart wrenching this journey is and know how I'm feeling right now. I haven't told my friends or family yet as I just couldn't bring myself to, I feel like I need to grieve on my own for a bit before I let them know. I find that whilst they love and support me, they don't really get it as they've never been through it. So that is why I'm so incredibly grateful for all your kind words today. I feel like I know you all so well even though we've never met!
    As yo what the next step is and if I decide to pursue the DE option I'm just not sure yet. Going to give myself till the end if the year to get my life back, grieve for what could've been and then decide what to do next. I've been thinking a lot about doing some volunteer work with kids in Africa. It's something I've always wanted to do and it may just help ease the pain a little. Anyway girls, thanks so much again. You all rock! Oh and scuba I would do love to win the lotto!! Must buy a ticket x

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (03-09-2014),Kelly70  (03-09-2014),ScubaGal  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Kelly77 - that's just SO crap. I'm so very sorry that this has been your journey. There are really no words except maybe "bottoms up"? Donor eggs is a big step (although for me - a good one) and I think you're right to give yourself some time before you process that option. Grieving is important and necessary. Our pregnancy is from donor eggs, so if the time comes that you want to talk that one through a bit more, by all means PM me and I'll share the good the bad the ugly and the awesome

Africa sounds like an awesome idea! What a generous soul you are - and it may really help you work through what you want to do next. I'm with Scuba - I'm hoping there's a HUGE win on the horizon for you!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (03-09-2014),Kellyk77  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jem70 how are you traveling in this new cycle and where are you up to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thx @Vixjc :-) I am considering the DE option and have spoken to Lynn about it. But will give myself time to come to terms with this first. So I'll be sure to keep in touch as I'll need all the help and advice I can get!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I got an early BT today when I went to the clinic even though official test date is two days away. My HCG is 297.

I'm beside myself. Just wanted to let you lovely ladies know you've really helped me get through this cycle and I'm keen to stick around if you'll have me so I can cheer you all on. ❀️

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amazing news Scuba, that sounds like a good strong healthy hcg!! I'd be beside myself too!! And yes please stick around and egg us on, we like your sunshiney vibe xx

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (04-09-2014)