Closed Thread
Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 rookie mistakes - we've all made them. I was so confident my first embie that I was on the tram on the way for transfer when I got the call saying it was abnormal. Second time I had a back up plan to catch a cab at the last second but I just assumed I'd get the bad call. When I did, it was much less shocking! We learn to manage the emotional ups and downs better with experience - which is kinda sad but it does make the wins more satisfying as well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol yes I waited but that was because I had pregnyl shots during the 2ww because I couldn't handle the pessaries ! As pregnyl is pure hcg I couldn't really test until blood test day

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    POAS no good today either ladies. Bring on the wine this weekend, I say! I feel okay actually, just keen to bounce back, get into some exercise (anyone else turn into a lazy, sleepy, inactive sod during the entire 2ww?) and prep for my apt with Lynn in 2 weeks time. I'm expecting her to be blunt with me re. my chances but am hoping I get to cycle again right away and that there will be a new approach. I'm sure she'll leave no stone unturned. I just need to crack a good egg!! Don't we all. Hugs to all you wonderful girls by the way, you're all worth your weight in gold.

Speaking of Lynn, @Kellyk77, hope you're travelling okay.. any news?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    POAS no good today either ladies. Bring on the wine this weekend, I say! I feel okay actually, just keen to bounce back, get into some exercise (anyone else turn into a lazy, sleepy, inactive sod during the entire 2ww?) and prep for my apt with Lynn in 2 weeks time. I'm expecting her to be blunt with me re. my chances but am hoping I get to cycle again right away and that there will be a new approach. I'm sure she'll leave no stone unturned. I just need to crack a good egg!! Don't we all. Hugs to all you wonderful girls by the way, you're all worth your weight in gold.

Speaking of Lynn, @Kellyk77, hope you're travelling okay.. any news?
    Ahhhh sh*t I'm really sorry to hear that.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Kelly, I was like you as well just bounced back every time there was a failure. At least you have a plan moving forward and I hope the new FS gives you all the success you deserve. How is everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww @Kelly70 sorry to hear that but as some others have pointed out you have made great leaps forward this cycle getting to transfer and that information will help Lynn with her plan for you.
    Enjoy the wine this weekend, there is an upside.
    I hear you about being a lazy did during the tww and I can't help but comfort eat and pack away the carbs. I have spent the last few weeks getting healthy and active and sleeping, which I don't seem to do much of during the tww. I have also been having bone broth and eating a low carb high fat diet which I have read can help with balancing hormones, blood sugars etc worth a try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well unfortunately fsh is now nearly 20 so I'm out. Menopause is in it's way. My heart is broken :-(
    Thank you for all your support girls, it means a lot to me. I hope you all get your bfp's soon! I'm bowing out of this race and going to try and come up with a plan B for my life once I get over my heartbreak. I'll check in every now and then to hopefully hear some great news from you all.

Take care girls xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kellyk77 my heart is breaking for you, big hugs. I don't have any words that will make it any easier except I hope you are able to come up with a plan b that you feel at peace with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Kellyk77 - Kel, my heart just broke for you. And for all of us battling infertility here that desperately want to be a mother. It's absolutely unfair.

I've been trying to get my head around whether my desire to be a mother could transcend that biological aspect - if I would go down the path of egg or embryo donation if this fails. Jury is still out on that one, maybe it just takes time to get there.

Take care of yourself hon - I hate platitudes but at least you know you've left no stone unturned xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, your kind words mean more than you know.
    Kel I'm sorry about your bfn but I'm sure Lynn will come up with something new for you to get you across the line. You will see some great success stories over on the Lynn thread.