Closed Thread
Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem70 View Post
    Scuba how are you holding up - tempted to test?
    I caved on Saturday afternoon, it was invisible to anyone else but a visible line by yesterday and again today, but I don't think it got much darker this morning so it's possible I could be heading for another loss. It's hard to describe the abject terror I feel today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scuba! Exciting (but scary yes, I get that). What day are you today post transfer and how many days old was the embryo? Didn't you say to me that you can't expect the lines to darken much this early?

AFM: slight shadow again on this morning's test but nothing I would call a definite line. Could I be unlucky enough to still have trigger in my system? Yesterday's test was pretty much bfn. In other news I feel like AF is coming (this is day 28) with a vengeance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Scuba! Exciting (but scary yes, I get that). What day are you today post transfer and how many days old was the embryo? Didn't you say to me that you can't expect the lines to darken much this early?

AFM: slight shadow again on this morning's test but nothing I would call a definite line. Could I be unlucky enough to still have trigger in my system? Yesterday's test was pretty much bfn. In other news I feel like AF is coming (this is day 28) with a vengeance.
    I'd expect them to be faint but to get darker once they appear. But what do I know I've only had the one go at it so far (last month) and it didn't work out so that's a factor.

Have you held your stick up to the light? If it's a first response early result test they show light through the test and if there's a very faint line you'll see it against a bedside lamp.

There's plenty of people who say they didn't get an obvious line until the day AF is due or day before BT which is why I was trying to keep mine secret...don't want other TWW buddies to test early if they were trying to hold out.

I think there's no way you've got trigger left by now.

The embryo was five days old and I'm six days past transfer so it's 11days post when ovulation would have been (AF due in three days).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    You girls are right of course. I'll test in the morning and take it from there. I feel like the damned trigger is now out of my system.

Any updates everyone else? Vix - how's that pesky morning sickness going, has it calmed down? What's your due date?
    @Kellyk77, how are you traveling lovely?
    Hey Kel, I'm having another BT today to check my FSH. If it's a bad result I'm going to give it up I think. The last 12 months have been extremely tough and the constant thought of my doomed fertility is impacting my life (which I know you all understand all too well). I'm not sure I can keep going like this, waiting and hoping every month just for the chance to cycle again. It's been 5 months on the HRT now do if it's not working now it never will. Anyway will see what happens. If it's bad then I'm going to plan a trip somewhere as I think I deserve a break!
    Hoping both you and scuba get a great result this week - go girls!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    Hey Kel, I'm having another BT today to check my FSH. If it's a bad result I'm going to give it up I think. The last 12 months have been extremely tough and the constant thought of my doomed fertility is impacting my life (which I know you all understand all too well). I'm not sure I can keep going like this, waiting and hoping every month just for the chance to cycle again. It's been 5 months on the HRT now do if it's not working now it never will. Anyway will see what happens. If it's bad then I'm going to plan a trip somewhere as I think I deserve a break!
    Fingers crossed for a good FSH result for you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly and Scuba I swear waiting is the biggest hell of this whole process - and I started out scared of needles!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem70 View Post
    Kelly and Scuba I swear waiting is the biggest hell of this whole process - and I started out scared of needles!
    Totally. Isn't it amazing how scary that seemed at the beginning and now there are so many much scarier things to worry about.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (01-09-2014),Kelly70  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    Good luck today - I really hope it's not the end

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kel - yes most of us here know here all too well how tough it is dealing with imminent fertility demise, it's truly a devastating thing. And such hard work going through all this over and over, esp with so little reward. Let's see how you go today lovely - keep us in the loop.

AFM: I feel like the mother of all AFs is about to start.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, Kelly did you do another pee stick today ? I doubt it any trigger left now. Kelly77 hope your fsh results are good so it's not over. Scuba any news ?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (01-09-2014)