Closed Thread
Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week

Default Starting IVF Mar/Apr 2014 - aged 43, single #2

Quote Originally Posted by Helsbaby View Post
    Kelly I'm booked in for a Caesarian on 25th Sept, and am starting to freak about the surgery ! Of course ill be following all of you guys so I can hopefully see more of you with bubbas.
    That's so soon @Helsbaby how exciting!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    That's a great progesterone level. I got the reverse news today, my progesterone is only 25 so go figure. Still proceeding with transfer in the morning and FS has doubled my pessaries from one a day to two. Not feeling confident at all.
    Don't despair Scubagal! Mine was 18 (while taking 8 pessaries a day) and I'm 22 weeks pregnant So if you're at 25 and your dose has just been doubled, you're already doing great and its only going to get better! Think happy PUPO thoughts luv you can get there - that goes for you too Miss Kelly, happy PUPO thoughts!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (25-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 I can't believe they make you wait 14 days - if you aren't taking anything with Hcg isn't 10 days pretty reasonable - that's what I always see as the standard in the uk and USA.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Helsbaby I know so many people who have a Caesarian - I know it's surgery but absolutely no one is stressed about it afterwards. You will do great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jem70 - maybe because it was only a 2 day transfer? God knows how I will hold out from doing home tests. 4 days post and the next 10 days stretching out interminably although am traveling okay.
    Progesterone side effects really are a cruel trick though - v sore boobs, tiredness, peeing more than usual. Have no cramps or anything though, not really feeling anything but I guess it's pretty early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo new thread girls. Last thread had nearly 40k views, clearly this is a topic of interest.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (26-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    @Jem70 - maybe because it was only a 2 day transfer? God knows how I will hold out from doing home tests. 4 days post and the next 10 days stretching out interminably although am traveling okay.
    Progesterone side effects really are a cruel trick though - v sore boobs, tiredness, peeing more than usual. Have no cramps or anything though, not really feeling anything but I guess it's pretty early.
    Have you still got ten days to test? We will be very close together then, testing buddies! I think my BT will be 6 Sept or thereabouts. Got my embryo on board this morning. based on last time I got my first positive at 7dp5dt which would be next Tuesday (so if you wanted to start testing I'd say Tuesday or Wednesday should be good) although I'm planning to hold off POAS till the day before BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck scubagirl hope to see you and Kelly testing together and both having babies on board. Just had my OB appt and all going well. Baby is now in the birth position which is why I've got a bit of back pain.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (26-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woweeee! 40k views - I wonder who is reading us..... And if we are of any huge help to them? Whatever the reason I know this thread makes for a good read. It's got everything. Sex, drugs and we are all a little bit rock n rollercoaster!
    Lol x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Helsbaby - how amaze balls for you now bubba is getting ready to arrive! Weeeee! Very excited for you and hope that back pain is bearable until "C Day"
    @Kelly70 & @ScubaGal - it's fab that you're both on the same timeframe and stage and can share the ride together -
    It's great to share the excitement with you.

AFM
    New protocol. And as I started AF today it won't be until after my holiday and about end of Sept. or whenever AF decides to visit again. Break will be good both for DH and moi.
    Don't worry! I'll still be lurking here on the sidelines cheering for one and all, conjuring babydust storms for us.
    βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸŒˆπŸ‘ΆπŸŒˆβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨