Not sure if there is anyone else out there that is going through the same thing as my fiancé and I, but I'm keen to find someone that is.
My fiancé has a mild form of FSHD and we are wanting to start a family, Monash IVF and Melbourne IVF have both told us that they can't do PGD testing for that condition and our only option is to conceive naturally and then do CVS testing at 11 weeks and if positive for FSHD make the decision to continue or end the pregnancy. We have an appt with a genetic councillor an monash medical next week to discuss the process and to get our names in the system for when we need the test. We are wanting to start trying in the next few months.
Just wondering is anyone has been in the same or a similar situation, could really do with some advise/words of wisdom. Thanks