+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Competitive sister

Ok so just wondering if anyone has a sister like this, my oldest sister is a single mum and she has dated she even tried to propose to her ex last night she is really wanting to get married ASAP which makes her seem nuts really, my older brother which is the oldest out of all of us has now got a girlfriend and now my sister is jealous and wants to sabotage his relationship due to the fact she thinks he will get married before her, as she tried to do to my wedding I'm the youngest girl at 26yrs old she was so jealous of my wedding that she sent a invite to a recommitment ceramony to her kids I was like wtf is this, she is also competitive about my kids getting things or attention and her kids not at times or if I buy something or have a different bday party for my children and hers don't get the same as we don't live in the same situations I'm partnerd and she's a single mum we have different situations I'm just so over it I feel like I'm the older one and she's being a petty little girl still she also used to be referred to as the smart one and I was the black sheep so I've always hid my own thing and I still do I'd rather not follow but she just is getting on my nerves

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have you called her out on it? Chances are she mightn't be aware that her behaviour is out of control and having such an impact on you??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I have I've told her so many times it's not a compititon but not doesn't seem to stop how she acts she seems to envy all her siblings last week she she called me up and told me she is jealous that I'm pregnant and she isn't she seems to be jealous of her friends aswell as I hear it all she slept with her ex's friend just so she can get pregnant (which she isn't as her monthlys were right on time) and it just is like wtf is wrong with her mentle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sounds like she has no insights and some pretty full on mental health issues not to mention sabotaging behaviours. I think some arms length might be a goid idea. It doesn't sounds very fixable, at least in the short term.