I just found out I am 8 weeks pregnant, and feeling the pressure to choose hospitals asap!
We have PHI and always just assumed we would use it and go private, but after calling OBs for fees, I am having a change of heart.
I have done a lot of googling, but haven't really found out too much recent info on Westmead Public, and was hoping I could get some reviews of people on here.
sorry about all the questions, but any replies would be appreciated;
- how far along were you for your first appointment?
- do they do caseload midwifery?
- what was the waiting time like for appointments?
- how often did you see your midwife?
- what were the delivery rooms like? Did they have an ensuite? What was the room setup?
- what was the maternity ward like? Are they all shared rooms, or any private? If shared, with how many others?
sorry about the questions being so basic, but I don't know anyone that has been there before, and they don't offer tours.