+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wouldn't let my kids but it wouldn't bother me if I saw other kids doing it. But it's freezing in Melbourne....crazy kids!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have nude children (it's a battle to keep clothes on even in winter). I am fine with nudity in the yard (including front yard) but if they step out the gate they need to be wearing clothes.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NoteToSelf For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (21-08-2014)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't even like my kids stepping outdoors without shoes on their feet :/ I dunno, it's just never been an issue, they've never been into being in the nude so it's not even something I've ever given much thought to.
    My immediate concern would be a) the cold, especially here in Melbourne
    and b) perverts. Sad but true.
    However, this has reminded me of my mum's neighbour, this guy had a gorgeous little girl aged 3 who would wonder over from a few doors up to pat my mum's cat in the front garden, she was always nude. Often we'd all be sitting out the front and around the corner she'd come, starkers, lol.. Didn't bother us, but I did wonder if her dad (who was always walking not far behind) had given any thought to who could be watching. It's messed up that such innocence should be met with concern, but then again, it's a messed up world and not everyone can be trusted, unfortunately.

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The two girls who lived over the road from us were always out the front naked, always had been from birth til age five when we moved. I thought it was a little odd, I would always have DD dressed out the front (although sometimes just boyleg knickers and a singlet), but if that's what others want to do then whatever I don't mind!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My thoughts were brrrrrr Victoria in winter equals very cold, well at least when I was there recently anyway!

Kids just don't seem to feel the cold/heat like we do it seems, especially the ones who like to nude it up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    Yeah see I didn't know if I was just blasé about it all, as df seemed to think it was a big deal- I think mainly because we live in vic and its still a bit chilly for the nudes.

I didn't think it was anything to be concerned about, only if it were me I would probably accompany said child to letterbox and back.
    I'm in southern Tas, it snowed in my area a week ago. My boys still like bouncing on the trampoline naked they're insane.