+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Everyday I dress my DS4 about oh - like 10 times. He loves being nude. Loves it. It drives me insane - but meh. What are you going to do? He is 3 and is as strong willed as they come. I let him be nude on our property, but if we were going out I'd keep getting him dressed.

To be honest, I don't think it is a big deal - especially as they are on their own property? Some kids just like being naked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    I have a bit of a thing about public nudity with children. I don't trust everyone, and I prefer my children to have covering of some sort at all times. I would not allow this situation, if I was the mother. but live and let live. marie.
    Same here. DS loves kickin around nude in summer, which I allow in our house/yard. But would probably not out the front for the world to see. Just my preference.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Yeah see I didn't know if I was just blasé about it all, as df seemed to think it was a big deal- I think mainly because we live in vic and its still a bit chilly for the nudes.

I didn't think it was anything to be concerned about, only if it were me I would probably accompany said child to letterbox and back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Um isn't it Winter?! I've decided kids have no temperature sense! My DD (she's 7), is always just in knickers after the shower at night, she's always hot! She sleeps this way too! It's bloody freezing here!! The rest of us are rugged up like Eskimos!

No nude kids outside at my house - too cold in Winter and too hot in Summer, but each to their own!

Me 👩 36; DF 👨 34
    DS 🐢 07/02/97
    DD 🐝 27/09/99
    DS 🐳 26/04/02
    DD 🐞 06/09/06
    DD 🐣 Due 03/12/14

Thanks
    Reviews
    We live in a super quiet street so I would let ds do a nudey but when a neighbour or someone drivws down I always grab him to kond of shield his willy. Bit ds loves it. At the beach tho I wish wish wiah I could lwt him be free but I just dont trust others.
    In my quiet front yard its ok. Busy..no

Bulbasaur is offline Life is to short to live without icecream
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    I have a bit of a thing about public nudity with children. I don't trust everyone, and I prefer my children to have covering of some sort at all times. I would not allow this situation, if I was the mother. but live and let live. marie.
    This is me also, you never know who is watching and who people in your street really are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My kids are nudists and regularly hang out in the sun in winter in the nude on the front verandah in full view of everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Uh....my middle son is so frequently naked. I usually insist on undies at least but he goes out and checks the mail in the nude every day too haha...but no scooter or trike. My son is so uncoordinated, he'd likely rip all the skin off his bum or something lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I'd be fine with it...I seem to make nude loving children.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My only concern would be if he fell...ouch! And i think 100meters is a long way from mum if he did need her immediately