+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey01 View Post
    Thanks PurpleLily :-) what size did your bub end up being? I know that the scan will show bub is on the larger size! This is my 4th and I grow biggish babies! I have no problem with monitoring my sugars or diet (I was doing the diet mostly anyhow) but extra scans and extra appts, all which take forever, agghh!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh I know what you mean, by the end of my pregnancy I was down the hospital more than I was home! One of my last appointments I was there for 8 hours! The appointments were never ending :/

At 37 weeks she was estimated to be around 3.8kgs give or take 500g. I had her at 39 weeks and she was 3.5kgs so pretty average She does however have a big head

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Oh I know what you mean, by the end of my pregnancy I was down the hospital more than I was home! One of my last appointments I was there for 8 hours! The appointments were never ending :/

At 37 weeks she was estimated to be around 3.8kgs give or take 500g. I had her at 39 weeks and she was 3.5kgs so pretty average She does however have a big head
    For my 'normal' anti natal I'm seeing a private midwife. She does a lot of home birth, and after today I can completely see why ppl get so fed up with the hospital system and have their babies at home! During my preg with dd (2nd preg and I did have diet controlled GD then) I wanted, and had, a Vbac and all through the preg I had loads of appts and doom and gloom lectures! Then during the labour naada, I complained during transition 'and where are they all now in my hr of need!!! No where, cause we were fine, mmmm as we were through out the preg. Well that's my rant for tonight ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've had what feels like a gazillion scans too. I get why they do it but it's costing a small fortune.

Next week I have four medical appointments - four in one week! OB, growth and wellbeing scan, asthma dr to make sure my lung function is still all good, then breastfeeding centre to start expressing colostrum in readiness for the birth (in case bubba's blood sugars go low). Plus my weekly numbers check in with GD dr.

Thankfully only three weeks to go...