+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am really bad at Maths....
    I can't even add or multiply the most basic of digits without a calculator...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Any kind of art or craft type of thing.
    Anything that relates to music - singing, dancing, playing an instrument etc.
    I'm not good at understanding science, which is funny because I'm doing a science degree
    I have come to the realisation lately that I'm probably not a really good friend. I have very little spare time so I don't have a lot of time to invest in friendships like I should. Luckily I have a couple of great friends who are understanding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't need to think about this at all!

Social situations. Just everything about them. I never know how to approach someone, what to say, how to respond, how to be cool. I always say the wrong thing, put my foot in it. I'm always on the outer- never involved. People would call me a loner! Oh, I hate it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm bad at baking cakes. They're always terrible!

Me 👩 36; DF 👨 34
    DS 🐢 07/02/97
    DD 🐝 27/09/99
    DS 🐳 26/04/02
    DD 🐞 06/09/06
    DD 🐣 Due 03/12/14

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ironing. Maybe with more practice I'd improve. .. But I don't want to. Or maybe I'm deliberately bad at it so DH has to do it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm really bad at relaying messages. If ever I worked in an office I had to write down everything that I was told in a conversation to pass on otherwise I'd forget.

- keeping tidy. I try but I must get too lazy :/
    - judging people. It can take me a lot longer than someone else to realise that I'm being used and taken advantage of and that they're not a genuine person. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I was in total shock when my husband walked out on me to cheat and I discovered all the lies the whole time in our marriage. I could not believe the lengths he went to just to avoid the truth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no sense of direction. When I am in a building I have no sense of where I am in relation to the street etc. Before getting a gps, I would be too afraid to drive in case I got lost bc I am also hopeless at reading maps. I am also not a confident driver.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have the worst hand writing , my secretary says I was a Dr in my previous life and packing - I throw everything into a suitcase or cupboard and it drives DH mad as he is so meticulous with everything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sewing buttons, they always fall off and are all crooked and wiggly. Anything that loses a button sits unworn until it goes to Vinnies

Dressing for an occasion, I am always either over or under dressed

Thanks
    Reviews
    There are heaps of things that I am terrible at, the the ones that stick out are my poor sense of direction and my lack of ability to deal with new people....small talk is hard!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast