+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Back when DS was a little newborn and I'd be up for feeds, I used to like watching the 2am screening of...

THE LOOOOOVE BOAAAAAAAT

Sometimes I wish I was a young adult in that era. The fashions, the hair...amazing

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Degrassi View Post
    Back when DS was a little newborn and I'd be up for feeds, I used to like watching the 2am screening of...

THE LOOOOOVE BOAAAAAAAT

Sometimes I wish I was a young adult in that era. The fashions, the hair...amazing
    ...Says the woman with the bad 80's blondie fro in her av

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    ...Says the woman with the bad 80's blondie fro in her av
    Perhaps my definition of amazing hair is what other people think is just outright bad taste

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sajimum View Post
    Although I am not home to watch often, I will put 7th heaven on if I remember. So crap but enjoyable at the same time!
    Ooh I forgot about 7th heaven. I'd much rather watch that than morning tv shows with infomercials every 5 mins. I love the family aspect of the show (although the character of Matt annoys me).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Ooh I forgot about 7th heaven. I'd much rather watch that than morning tv shows with infomercials every 5 mins. I love the family aspect of the show (although the character of Matt annoys me).
    It's just so cheesy it's a little cringeworthy! I still love it though....and I agree that it is better than the morning shows!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love a whole pile of the shows that teenagers love.

Vampire diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Suits, Originals, Once Upon A Time, Revenge, Arrow. Even Glee I like.

All shows that got nominations and awards at the teen choice awards. I don't see myself as a particularly immature person... but my taste in tv series is definitely very teenagey.

To the point where I'm now almost basing the next show I plan on watching on shows that won awards at the TCA's. Teenagey shows are obviously my thing, so I know I'm likely to love it if it got an award there. Meh. I guess it's embarrassing but I don't really care, I watch them on my own anyway
    Last edited by CazHazKidz; 20-08-2014 at 09:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I enjoy H&A ... And Days Of Our Lives, I use to watch Passions 'back in the day' & may have recognised actors on DOOL from Passions!

I watch Teen Mom, Real Housewives, Neighbors, 7th Heaven, Buffy, Angel,

Generally... I like tv, we have foxtel so can tape everything & watch later!