Closed Thread
Page 94 of 96 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi @miissalina it's today, it was brought forward from tomorrow. Hopefully get some news on when I can start the next cycle. Hoping to squeeze one in before xmas....

Glad telling your inlaws went as well as could be expected. I told my boss as I was having to do loads of scans etc and he told everyone in the office! This was before the 12 week mark, urgh........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley hoping it went well and wasn't to painful, I remember the pain being pretty un bearable but not sure if that's from the biopsy or from them having to straighten my cervix. Erghh that would have shat me, can't stand other ppl announcing your business I think it's just so so rude, this time you'll be able to announce on your own terms

3. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Bongley hoping it went well and wasn't to painful, I remember the pain being pretty un bearable but not sure if that's from the biopsy or from them having to straighten my cervix. Erghh that would have shat me, can't stand other ppl announcing your business I think it's just so so rude, this time you'll be able to announce on your own terms
    @miissalina Well my first scratch earlier this year was totally painless and this was just horrible! He had to go in two or three times to get a decent sample. Urghgh. Still I had popped some panadeine so I was a bit hazy with it and the pain didn't last too long once he'd stopped.

I started Provera today so hopefully CD1 of my next (and last) cycle starts in about 10 days so I will get a cycle in before xmas if I get a proper period before the 28th. Am I the only one left on this thread who hasn't graduated??

Blimey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley I was the same, my first biopsy at my old clinic I was like yeah you need some more go for it it's fine, then we changed clinics and wow I nearly passed out the pain was so bad I tried so hard not to move but wow it was another level. Must be something they do different or the tool they use, I'm not complaining both times at our clinic I've got bfp after having it so I'm hoping it's the same for you
    I think a couple girls left that didn't get their bfp, but I'm sticking around until we all graduate

6. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    19week scan today and baby is perfect 😊 BUT they measured my cervix and it only measured 2.8cm, dr called us into his room and explained it's abit shorter than normal and that he will try to call my ob and get back to me, freaking out abit because I don't really know what this means hoping my ob calls soon. Has anyone else had this issue that can give me some advice?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina so happy your scan went well....I don't have any advice but try not to worry and I'm sure your ob will call soon, you might just need a bit more monitoring and they might be able to put a stitch in? Hopefully someone else can offer more advice.
    @Bongley hi! Can you squeeze one more in before xmas?

Afm sorry have been mia we've had a bit of a rough ride recently. Evie was very very sick and had to have surgery and we had to stay in hospital for a week....will update fully later when I get chance but it was just awful, my heart broke a little while going through all that. But today she is one and all fixed 😊😊

Hope everyone else is going well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missalina you know I think I may have had a similar measurement, mine was just short of what they like to see. It meant that it was checked the next time I went for a scan, turned out ok, didn't get any thinner. As molros says if its a problem they can put a stitch in.
    @Molros So sorry to hear about your little girl! That must have been heartbreaking to have her in hospital for a whole week. What was wrong? I really hope she all a-ok now.

AFM Yes, I think I can get a last cycle in, I'm on provera to bring on AF next week hopefully. Just waiting on biopsy results today to see if I need any immune meds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros that must have been an aweful time for you all, so glad that she's happy and healthy again and happy birthday to Evie for the other day I'm assuming she got spoilt rotten 😊 @Bongley did you get your biopsy results?? I'm hoping it stays the same or gets longer I'm sooooooo over being worried and scared all the time.

So my ob called me that afternoon and I am going in to see him tomoro morning for another scan he was very serious about the whole thing and said if tomoro it's shorter again he will stitch that afternoon, freaking out is an understatement. I think I'm still digesting it all as I wasn't expecting it at all.
    Also he has me booked in next week at the u/s place to re measure cervix I guess he'll be doing close monitoring from now on or until things improve.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros that must have been an aweful time for you all, so glad that she's happy and healthy again and happy birthday to Evie for the other day I'm assuming she got spoilt rotten 😊 @Bongley did you get your biopsy results?? I'm hoping it stays the same or gets longer I'm sooooooo over being worried and scared all the time.

So my ob called me that afternoon and I am going in to see him tomoro morning for another scan he was very serious about the whole thing and said if tomoro it's shorter again he will stitch that afternoon, freaking out is an understatement. I think I'm still digesting it all as I wasn't expecting it at all.
    Also he has me booked in next week at the u/s place to re measure cervix I guess he'll be doing close monitoring from now on or until things improve.

Thanks
    Reviews