Closed Thread
Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol @Rarah I was saying to a friend the other day I'm an expert on how conceiving happens and the ivf process but I have no knowledge beyond that. I'm not even sure we can have baby in our room I may have to move into babies room, dp sleeps hot and usually has air con or fan on which I wouldn't be comfortable with as it would be too cold for the baby normally I'd tell him to bad no air con but he wakes up with migraines otherwise so that's another thing we will have to sort out.
    Maybe I'll ask the u/s lady to write it on paper and I'll just leave the envelope on the kitchen bench and hopefully it'll get the better of him lol
    I planted the seed but the stupid thing isn't growing it always grows with him but this time it's not he's really adamant with this one :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @Rarah I was saying to a friend the other day I'm an expert on how conceiving happens and the ivf process but I have no knowledge beyond that. I'm not even sure we can have baby in our room I may have to move into babies room, dp sleeps hot and usually has air con or fan on which I wouldn't be comfortable with as it would be too cold for the baby normally I'd tell him to bad no air con but he wakes up with migraines otherwise so that's another thing we will have to sort out.
    Maybe I'll ask the u/s lady to write it on paper and I'll just leave the envelope on the kitchen bench and hopefully it'll get the better of him lol
    I planted the seed but the stupid thing isn't growing it always grows with him but this time it's not he's really adamant with this one :/

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I was inclined to find out but DH didn't want to. He said I could and not tell him but I couldn't manage that. In the end I really loved having a surprise. It does limit what you can buy in advance but I still managed to find some gorgeous unisex things. Plus the big items like pram, cot, bassinet, change table etc are unisex anyway so you still get to have fun shopping for those and can do the gendered stuff once Bub is here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (23-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I always said that I wanted to find out but DP didn't so we didn't. ...I was okay with that in the end as I felt going through IVF takes away some of the excitement you'd get falling naturally, if that makes sense. Anyway, we didn't and I am so glad that we didn't, it was a lovely surprise. If we're lucky enough to have another we won't be finding out again. @Bongley have you POAS yet?! 😉😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hola @Molros yes, BFN here 10DPO Got a few more days to go. I'll start getting cranky if I don't get a squinter by friday.
    @miissalina that's a toughie, I think I'd be peeved if I was in your situation too. I always want to know. I actually know the sex of the embryo they transferred this time. I haven't told my partner yet, not sure I will if its a BFN. If its a BFP I wanted to surprise him somehow. We both agreed we wanted to know.

I guess if you are that adamant you can find our yourself but you probably will slip up. I already have, luckily my partner didn't notice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley I've been thinking about you - how are you going?

Just had my third trimester well being scan - all looking good, he's in 84th percentile so a big baby (I'm hoping it's not gestational diabetes... I get results Tuesday) he's breech but as I have already decided that I'm having a c-section that doesn't really matter (although I do have to work on my response when people ask me why... Not quiet sure I want to explain my whole history.... And then say from a mental health perspective it won't be good for me...)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (25-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley I've been thinking about you - how are you going?

Just had my third trimester well being scan - all looking good, he's in 84th percentile so a big baby (I'm hoping it's not gestational diabetes... I get results Tuesday) he's breech but as I have already decided that I'm having a c-section that doesn't really matter (although I do have to work on my response when people ask me why... Not quiet sure I want to explain my whole history.... And then say from a mental health perspective it won't be good for me...)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @Rarah11 I hope you don't have GD and your C section all goes well

Yeah, I'm not so good, BFN today so I think this cycle is bust. Already booked in to see some docs for a second opinion on how to proceed with our last embryo. Really hope we can get an FET done by xmas and know one way or the other by then.