Closed Thread
Page 90 of 96 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Bongley did u ever need to take the thyroid meds during pregnancy? The endo kept using the dreaded 'M' word said there's a small risk with taking the meds so he's not in a rush to put me on them.
    I'll be crossing everything for u, let the poas madness begin ������
    @miissalina I've been instructed to increase my thyroid meds if I get a BFP (thyroxine) when I got preggers I'd developed graves disease so they put me on a pregnancy safe medication, can't remember what it was now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley good luck for today! @miissalina glad everything is going well for you @Rarah11 how are you?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (16-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley hope today went well 😊 sticky vibes for u and the little one @Molros so far so good 😊 except for the anxiety you think it would go away by now but nope it rears its ugly heard and does my head in lol who'd have thought I'd do my own head in!!!! It's flared up because I'm weaning off progesterone and I'm scared things will go wrong I'm sure it will all be fine just need to wait it out and once I'm fully off and things are still good I'll feel better again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Molros @miissalina thanks gals, the transfer went well. I should know by this time next week. One more frostie left.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros I'm good 26 weeks and counting, I've got a 3rd trimester well being scan just for good measure next Friday and glucose test on Tuesday! I've decided on a c-section purely because I'm not sure my anxiety could handle waiting to go into labour and all that is associated with it (something I've never really been in favour of other than for medical reasons..)
    @Bongley fingers crossed for you this time!
    @Missilina don't be too hard on yourself I think it does get a bit easier particularly when people know and you start to realise that they truely believe you will be holding a baby in 6/7 months time, it's just you who is cautious (that is how it was for me.., slightly surreal!)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley the count down begins 😊 ur last embryo can be baby number three I have faith this one will work xx @Rarah11 so happy to hear things are going well for u, ur 12weeks ahead of me, what u said really is true I never thought of it like that it is just my thoughts that are causing the negativity and doubt, we actually still haven't told dp parents but that's only because we think they won't keep it t themselves and they'll put it on Facebook and that will cause issues so we will wait until 18 weeks. I thought after nt scan I'd be good but nope still fearful I'm trying positive thoughts so hopefully that helps.
    Will you be going public or private? Do they do regular scans in the third trimester?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2014 IVF/FET #3

Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Bongley the count down begins 😊 ur last embryo can be baby number three I have faith this one will work xx @Rarah11 so happy to hear things are going well for u, ur 12weeks ahead of me, what u said really is true I never thought of it like that it is just my thoughts that are causing the negativity and doubt, we actually still haven't told dp parents but that's only because we think they won't keep it t themselves and they'll put it on Facebook and that will cause issues so we will wait until 18 weeks. I thought after nt scan I'd be good but nope still fearful I'm trying positive thoughts so hopefully that helps.
    Will you be going public or private? Do they do regular scans in the third trimester?
    We are going private and my obstetrician was also my fertility doctor so we get continuity of care... I'm only getting scans because it's me, according to my doctor not because I'm high risk or anything, it's just good to have the reassurance I guess... We didn't tell close family til 14 weeks and then most friends after anomaly scan at 20 weeks although we had to some beforehand... Just do it when you are ready...I'm sure it will get easier you just have to try and block those negative thoughts... I will be thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina and @Rarah11 I'm so happy to hear that things are tracking along nicely for you both. It really is
    overly to see you both get to this point and I can't wait until the day you each have your bubs in your arms. @Bongley fingers crossed for you sweetie

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (17-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance thank you it honestly still feels so surreal I was saying to dp today it's a weird feeling because a part of me expected to be on this road for a long long time, maybe even a part thought I'd never get there and now we are getting there it's a weird feeling, absolutely loving it though couldn't be happier to gain a kilo here and there and for me to bloated lol I literally think every day just how lucky I am to be here right now.

So I have a question for everyone… I want to find out the sex of the baby I always have, I want to buy pink or blue and do the room up and get prepared, I don't want to be calling it 'IT' for the rest of the pregnancy. Dp has always said from day one he doesn't want to know and I've never worried because obviously we had bigger things to worry about like making the baby first and I thought he'll come around he always does, but this time he's not budging and it's actually annoying me. I feel like he's taking something away from me and I told him that but I don't want to force him into it because then I'll feel bad.
    So he's happy for me to find out he just doesn't want to know but that means I can't tell anyone else so no shopping with mum or sister for pink or blue, no gender themed baby shower, I can do the room up by myself if it's gender related but it kind of feels like I'll be doing it alone unless of course I want to go neutral. Anyone been through this? Or have any ideas? I'm still hoping he'll come around but I'm not too sure he will

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Missilina sorry I can't be of any help with this one... DH was happy to find out the sex or not... Could you paint afterwards? That's assuming they won't be in there until 3/4months? Although I'm not even sure how long you keep them in your room! I better do some reading 😝