Closed Thread
Page 9 of 96 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @miissalina ok hun well I'm sure your going to have lots of lovely snow babies.. Yay 😄

@Bongley how many days are you ahead of me hun? I guess my EPU to be end sept as well 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @babygirl7 well I'm in day 2 of synarel but I started that on CD 18 (I think you start it later?) basically I start injecting next friday 12th as long as long as bloods are good next monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 - you are doing so well to still be holding on! From the little I know, everyday they stay put at this stage can make a huge difference. Hope you're not going to stir crazy (if I was you I'd now have a massive online shopping bill)!

@miissalina - here's hoping that was your last stim cycle ever...have read quite a few a stories of ladies having 2 or 3 babies out of the same 'batch'. Hope BT and transfer go smoothly today x

@Agirllikemel - so sorry to read of our miscarriage...just seems especially unfair after everything you've had to go through to get the pregnancy in the first place. Hoping your embie in there now is 'the one'

@Bongley - how goes the sniffing??

@Molros - yes, the stretching pains aren't much fun...although I only seem to get them on one side; hmm, perhaps I'm carrying them lop-sided hehe

@katiana - enjoy your scan on Friday x

@babygirl7 - at least it's September now so sniffing doesn't seem to far away

AFM - had appointment today... going public this time (was private ob & private hospital with my son). Turn up to public hospital only to discover the same ob works there once a month - score!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

katiana  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice #winning!!
    @miissalina best of luck for your transfer today, I'm crossing everything for you!
    @Bongley your epu is scheduled for my birthday @Nezz79 congratulations!! There have been a few twinnies from this thread! @babygirl7 six more sleeps

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrays nezz79 yayyy for twinnies

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many twins are due from this group? ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been posting, I gave been following along! I've had the joy of back to back to back head colds and asthma playing up!! Sooo over it!
    Yay @Nezz79 twins!! I think there may be more twins from this thread than singletons?!?!
    Can't wait for the next graduates!!
    Afm have just started feeling the flutterings of our little one. It's very reassuring since I haven't had a scan since 12 weeks and am nearly 18 weeks! Next scan on Thursday next week- can't wait!!!!!
    Sorry I can't do more personals, my phone won't let me scroll back. I will try from my computer later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Molros it better give me good luck I'll be 8DPO on my birthday, too early to test too PUPO to drink! That's going to be an anxious sober and rather crap birthday.
    @Rice Glad the obs is working out for you, sometimes the public system is pretty good. the sniffing is going just fine, feel like I'm on the home straight now, I start jabbing at the end of next week, bloods willing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies its crunch time..... had our nt scan today all good. Babies are very low risk.
    Ok so now the truth be told. We too are expecting twins! After the first scan of one heartbeat we went back a week later... well we then had three heartbeats!!! Two embys stick and one bugger split! Fs was pale lol... Unfortunately the fraternal triplet we lost two weeks ago and now have the twins..we aren't telling fam there is more than one.... it's our little secret. Lol. So another twin set for the group.

Baby dust to all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - just a little roll call so I can keep track of where we are up too.

March Ladies

Sniffing @Bongley @babygirl7 (9th)

PUPO @Agirllikemel @miissalina
    Expecting @Megsarama26 (twins) @Molros @frogpossum @Bellydance @Rice (twins) @katiana (twins) @Nezz79 (twins)

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-09-2014),Bellydance  (06-09-2014),frogpossum  (05-09-2014),katiana  (05-09-2014),Megsarama26  (05-09-2014)