Closed Thread
Page 83 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you I'm sure I'll feel better in the morning - you just go into panic mode...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 panic mode is an understatement!!!
    Hope your feeling better this morning 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @miissalina! @Rarah11 I had red blood spotting nearly all through my pregnancy with my twins it's so worrying. They did discover early on in my pregnancy that I had sub chorionic hematomas (SCH) I had a few big bleeds from these but they soon disappeared. My cervix was always closed when I got checked. My OB said that I was probably doing too much so every time I had blood I needed to rest.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (27-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies am feeling a bit better this morning albeit on minimal sleep. No more bleeding. Cannot wait for tomorrow's appointment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just letting you know had internal and external scan - all good. Can't see reason for the bleed and after all that stress I'm going to go home and put feet up.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (26-08-2015),Nezz79  (26-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 good idea!!!! I think after any sort of spotting or bleeding it's best to bed rest for a day or so just to be on the safe side.
    Glad that everything looked perfectly fine , I'm sure you'll pass out and sleep like a baby xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (27-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rarah11 so glad to hear everything is ok. I had bleeding as well but everything turned out ok.

Sorry gals I don't know how I missed all these updates

hi @Nezz79 & @frogpossum! Wow, what a huge move! Hope you are settling in, I have known lots of beautiful Irish people in my time

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (27-08-2015),Rarah11  (27-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Bellydance because I googled heaps (which I probly shouldn't have) I was hoping for a hb above 120. We measured 3days behind also so that's playing on my mind, well it's more sending me completely insane.
    I think I was looking for more reassurance like hb high and measuring ahead lol I no that's abit far fetched. I just get this feeling of doom from past experiences when the nurses or fs say yeah looks ok but re check in a week just to be sure, I think if we didn't loose our last Bub after hb scan I would be feeling alot better. @katiana thank you 😊 it's actually reassuring to hear from someone instead of reading Google stories of ppl that have had slightly under average hb and have gone on to have healthy bubs, I don't no how I'm going to survive this anxiety it's already playing havoc with me and dp. Hopefully it settles down.
    The thought of this ending terrifies me beyond belief the thought of having to go through another loss and the thought of starting again is overwhelming.
    But that's me thinking way ahead once again ei ei ei I think I need to start meditation or something.
    Just take it 1 day at a time hun. U have done everything to get to this point so far. I know with me i didnt stop stressing till i held my dd....and then started a whole other type of stresses....just breath hun. Just breath.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bled with all.my babies... with dd admitted 3 times..with ds1 once..and the twins once...in the end...the best advice i got with the twins. ..as long as there is no pain...ure body is growing and stretching to accommodate this new little person so a few bleeds will happen...
    1 day at a time ladies.. ull be holding ure litte bundles soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katiana thanks - it's good to know I'm not the only one I did try and tell myself that but Google is not always the best place to look for answers
    @Bongley thanks - how are you doing?

Had my actual OB appointment today and all fine of course, he's not even too worried about what happened as it's not uncommon. Feel a lot better today although I'm taking it easy...