Closed Thread
Page 82 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Missilina I completely get where you are coming from (in the same) - just remember with all averages there has to be ones higher and ones lower. A friend told me to take one day at a time and celebrate each day not thinking about the future (easier said than done). I stress out at every scan and I have anomaly week scan on Tuesday so not looking forward to that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, sorry its been so long! Ive been following along but have been locked out. Had to jump on and say congrats to @miissalina! I know its easier to say than do, but try not to worry. Corry was measuring a week behind in our first scan (i think at 7 weeks, its true you do forget it all) and i was sooo stressed. had another scan at 8 weeks and all was good. Was told its literally a millimetre or less can put it out. I have everything crossed that this is your time..
    Hi to everyone else
    As for us, thing have been very busy!! Corry is 7 months old this week and is practically crawling Can already commando crawl where ever he wants to go. We moved to Ireland in early July, so have been busy setting up home here, well as best as we can without our container of stuff. That hopefully arrives in 2weeks so will awesome to have some more of our stuff. Freya starts playschool/kinder this week and she or I can't wait for the summer holidays to be over! Poor darling is loving it but wants more friends of her own. Im doing ok being away from family. I started at a mums and bubs pilates class which is more mums group with pilates on the side and all the women are lovely. My mum is visiting in 2 months time so that will be great, as long as i don't think about her leaving.
    Im not sure when Ill get the chance to get on again, but remember Im here cheering you all on and following on the other side of the world

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 I think i need to pull back and just focus on one day at a time, I need some sort of mental break. How did your scan go today!! @frogpossum o wow what an enormous move, you must be missing everyone a home so much.
    So nice that ur mum is coming over for a while, that will do you the world of good. Is this move a permanent thing or will you eventually move back?
    AFM Sunday night I had some light brown spotting and completely freaked out I also had sharp left sided pain, they told me bed rest and to stop all blood thinners and do another scan today
    Today's scan showed baby measuring exactly 7 weeks and hb of 138, I was seriously so happy and relieved, they did an internal today not external so I'm partly thinking the external I had on sat didn't measure properly because that's a huge growth for 3 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Missilina that is great news! All was good with scan so feeling much more relieved - still don't enjoy scans but guess I never will... I find now I only tend to stress on the day of the scan and at the scan (where I feel my heart racing at a million miles) hopefully I can relax a little more now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 amazing news haha I was hoping you would tell me it gets better and the anxiety eventually goes away.
    I guess it's part and parcel of your journey that we have to deal with.
    I thought I'd love the scans but I'm starting to think I won't because I haven't enjoyed any of them (except when I'm in there and they tell me good news) but the before is aweful.
    Dp is just oblivious to anything that could go wrong and is just mr positive but I guess one of us needs to be.
    Will u be finding out the sex? Not sure if I asked you that already :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it's a boy - and it does get easier... I have a scan at my OB appointment on Thursday so will see how I feel about that...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slightly freaking out as had small bleeding when I went to the toilet (for a bowel movement as the nurse called it) so rang the hospital they said call back in an hour - I did and had no more bleedingl they said perfect and to call them if I have any more - luckily I have an appointment with my OB on Thursday was hoping to be looking forward to it but I'm now really nervous - sorry about me post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 was it brown or red blood? How much? Did you have internal scan today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was red and no was external - googling says it's common after a bowel movement but still very scary... I don't think I'll relax til I have a scan and speak to my doctor

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 any sort of spotting, d/c or bleeding is enough to send you into a panic, I'm sure I've also read after a bowel movement spotting is common from the pressure, just take it easy next time
    I'm sure everything is perfectly fine, everything is very vascular at the moment so any strain can cause a a few blood vessels to pop.
    Bring on Thursday xxx